Chapter 15: I'm sorry

It was finally here, December 24 and all the dolls had gotten their best outfits for tonight's dance, "you exited?" Lou asked as they walked together "oh, totally" Nolan said butting on a fake smile. After yesterday Nolan has been dreading this moment, but he couldn't come up with a good lie and if he said he didn't want to Lou would have gotten suspicious, and he couldn't just back out of the plan as they had said if he does then there gonna hurt lou and him, maybe even others "Nolan, are you okay?" Lou asked and Nolan said he was fine just a bit cold "here" Lou said and put his jacket over him "thanks Lou" Nolan said but it hurt "LOU! NOLAN!" They heard someone shouted and they looked to see moxy and some friends waving them over "hi guys" Nolan said and thought they all looked really nice, "aww, you 2 look so cute" she said and they laughed a bit "thanks moxy" Lou said and walked with Nolan past them, "I'm happy to be here" Nolan said and looked at lou "and I love you" he said and then they ran into some friends. Time passed and every doll was having an amazing time, and Lou couldn't deny that he's seen good parties but this one was amazing, and Nolan was happy he was having fun... maybe it would help with the pain that is soon to come, "hey Lou" ox said and asked for his assistance with something "oh, oh ya" Lou said and told Nolan he be back, and Nolan gave him a small kissed and then he left, "HELLO! Nolan" Olivia said and put an arm around him "it's almost time" June said walking beside him "and we think it's gonna be fun" mike said and Nolan took a breath and that's when they heard music play, "attention everyone this will be the last song of the night, and when the song ends it will be?" Ox asked and everyone shouted Christmas, "have fun" the 3 said and walked off "ready to dance?" Lou asked and Nolan hid his fear and took his hand.
As dolls danced Nolan had to hold in his tears as time ticked away, soon this will be over and he had to pretend like it never happened, "Nolan" Lou said and lifted his face "can I ask you something?" He said and Nolan said yes as the song ended "wait? It's not-" Nolan said and that's when ox said something went wrong with the speakers, "Lou, I need to tell you some" Nolan said grabbing his arms "I have to tell you something too" Lou said and went on with talking but that's when Nolan saw the time 11:58, "sorry everyone something went wrong with the music" ox said into the speakers and that's when the clock changed to 11:59, "Lou, less talking more get to the point!" Nolan said in a hurry "right" Lou said and pulled Nolan close "I know how to change-" Lou was saying when Nolan shouted over the cheering dolls he's leaving Lou, and then the clock struck 12. "W-what" Lou said  and Nolan told him he didn't want to be him anymore "why?" He asked and Nolan tried to leave but lou grabbed him "tell me... please, tell me why" he said but Nolan kept pushing away "Lou let me go" Nolan said but he kept asking, and asking, over and over again, "Lou, let me GO!" He shouted and kicked Lou off, "just... leave me alone" Nolan said and to his surprise, Lou did leave but he left crying, "I'm sorry" Nolan whispered and started to walk back home.

Once Nolan got home, he walking side seeing that Lou wasn't there but as Nolan walked in he felt his heart breaking and breaking, "I CANT" Nolan shouted and ran outside and to the pipe, he made a horrible mistake, he shouldn't have destroyed there relationship because of them "NOLAN" he hear someone call but he kept running and and running, then dive in, "WOW, never gonna get easy" Nolan said as and got out of the pool and looked into lous house, but nothing "upstairs" Noi said and slid the window open and ran inside and looked around lous room but still nothing "NO! NONONONO!" Nolan said and ran outside calling for Lou but that only lasted a second as he new that was stupid and wasn't gonna work, he lost Lou forever. Come he made it back to imperfection ox ran over asking what happened and why he ran away as he needed to tell him something "is it about-" Nona was asking and he said it was about lou and he had to go back to the factory, "I'm really sorry Nolan" he said and that's when Nolan asked him how told him "lous old friends" he said and although Nolan may be calm he was breaking down on the inside as ox explained to him how they need to take him back to the factory and he was a little upset about it but they said lou understands what he had to do "sorry again, I know how close you and Lou were" he said and gave him a hug and Nolan did give a hug back but just... just shut down. Nolan then felt and went back home as he needed some sleep, as he needed it.