Chapter 16: plan

Christmas had passed and... well let's just say Nolan wasn't feeling too good, he was always scared that they were going to come back and he used being there with his kid as an excuse to leave, and he has tried to find Lou, he's been everywhere he could think and even tried calling texting him to turn off his ringer so they couldn't here, but nothing. Nolan lost hope every day that past and worse he played himself every time as he gave into fear and that led to him making Lou think no one loves him... not even that someone who had always loved him.

As Nolan walked out of the portal he fixed his shoe for running "sorry" he heard and a bag was thrown over his head.

After some time Nolan woke up, he didn't remember falling asleep so maybe however took him bikes him out, "ow" he siad and tried to put a hand in his head but his arms where tiled down "Nolan" he heard someone say behind him and tried to looked "Nolan it me" Lou said and Nolan held back his tears as he tried to looked at him "Lou your okay, where are we?" He asked and Lou told him the institute "in deed your are" they heard as the 3 dolls walked out "you" Nolan said and they said to right back "guys don't hurt him" Lou asked but they didn't listen "do you know why you out here?" June asked and before Nolan could say anything olive told them they know the truth... their truth. "So you kidnapped use" Nolan asked and mike grabbed his face telling him that there borrowing him forever, "now you see, we note that if we leave lou here alone again, he's gonna try something, so that's why we brought you" mike said getting close to Nolan face "but haveing you here lou will be happy" he said but Nolan told him that they would be here long, "ahaha, he actually thinks we didn't close off all the entrances" Olivia said laughing "no, no no no" Nola said and mike put a hand on his mouth, "don't worry, you'll still eat and drink, and you'll be sack with Lou" he said and that's when Lou stared screaming cuss worlds and nonsense "SHUT UP" June shouted and and that's made Lou froze, "thank you" she said and told him that he better enjoy all the time they get together, then everything went black for the 2 of them.

Once they woke up they saw that they were in perfection, "GET TO WORK" the speakers shouted and Lou helped Nolan up "Lou you don't know you ha-" Nolan was saying when he saw Lou with slamm tears "Lou" he said and Lou took a step back "what you really hurt me Nolan, I really thought you hated me" he said anion started to apologize saying now he didn't mean to when Lou hugged him telling him that's who he knows he didn't mean it, "that's why I ran off, I was gonna go fight them" he said and Nolan hugged back, "I'm still sorry" he said and Lou told him he expected his apology "but I'm the one how should be sorry as I never told you the truth, I so blinded by them saying sorry that I forgot how good of lies they can make" he said and Nolan told him it's okay as they were able to fool everyone, "now all we meet is a plan" he said and they looked around, but they might need time to think of a plan.

As the days turned into weeks, Nolan and Lou used there time to come up with a plan to get help and a plan to escape. He had written little messages and tried sending them to throw a small hole as Olivia had taken their phone, and they continuously looked around to see if they could find anything that could break off the better lid of the pipe, but so a face that hadn't gone anywhere.
"Nolan, Nolan wake up" Lou said and Nolan slowly got up "I think I remember something, come on" he said and took Nolan buy the arm as they ran it a small pond, "you think there's a pipe?" Nolan asked and they jumped down to see if they had covered it... and they did. "DAM IT" Lou shouted and they make it back up "come on" Nolan said helping Lou up, lets see if anyone gave use a letter from the hole" Nolan said and they walked back over to see something on the ground. "OH MY DOLL" they screamed and ran over seeming some had actually written back. "Hello" they head and looked throw the small hole to see a the eyes of a flying heck-a-corn, "Peggy" Nolan shouted and Peggy asked where they were "perfect, I told you someone would find the note" Nolan said as Lou hugged him "okay ill tell ox" he said and before they could tell him he flew off, "Lou isn't this great" he shouted tackling him "ya it it's" Lou said and hugged him back but then they heard footsteps, then saw nothing but black.