Chapter 17: saved

When they regained there consciousness they realized they were tied, "should have guessed you 2 you try that" June said I've the mic, "now we have to kill you" she said and Lou screamed why there doing this "TO GET WHAT WE RIGHTFULLY DESERVE" she shouted and they stared screaming trying to make as much noise to get anyone's attention, "STOP YELLING" she shouted and told them they're gonna be fine "just blown to smithereens" she said and the mic turned off "NO" Lou shouted and started to shake back and forth in the to get the ropes to snap "it's not working" Nolan said and Lou told him they at least need to try, "hey... I got news" he was saying and that's when Lou stopped "Lou we found a way to turn you into a doll" he said and Lou looked over to him as best he could "REALLY?" He shouted and Nolan nodded his head yes "and that's why you need to get out of here" someone said any they looked over to see Mandy "YES" Nolan shouted and she was able to unite them telling them to never underestimate the power of sparky.
"Come on we gotta get out of here" Lou said and they started to run, "what happens to the others?" She asked and they said they didn't know, but Lou had a feeling where they were, "LOU" someone shouted as they made it out and ox hugged him "thank dolls your safe" moxy said and they were happy when Lou gave Nolan a look and told them to run "OH SHIT" Nolan shouted and picked up some dolls and started running "wait where are you taking use" lucky asked and before nolan could say anything they heard a loud sound coming from here captive spot, "well... know you know why" Lou said and lucky fainted.

Once they all made it back to imperfection the 3 girls tackled Nolan screaming on how worried they were, but that's when he saw Lou walking away. "LOU! LOU WAIT!" He shouted and ran over "what are you doing?" He asked and Lou told him he thinks he knows where they are "then let's go" he said and they all went off to see that lous feeling was wrong and they weren't at his summer home, "dam it" Lou said but Nolan put a hand in his shoulders "hey... it's okay, will find them" he said and Lou hugged him, "I'm happy to hear that, and I love you" he said and Nolan smiled as he hugged him back "I love you too".