Chapter 6: dolls of the past

As Lou didn't stay standing there for long, he wasn't gonna let it come back and ruin everything all over again, so he pushed through the crowd of dolls and ran, "LOU WAIT" Nolan shouted and ran over him, but as he ran he began to form so many questions.
"LOU! LOU! LOU!" Nolan shouted as he walked around but nothing, that's when he noticed Lou was running into his house "there you are" Nolan said and ran over to his house, but walking inside he heard the sound of crying coming from his room, "Lou... can I come in?" He asked and heard a small no "please... I just want to help" Nolan said but it was still a no, "okay... but can I ask you something?" He questioned and Lou said it was fine, "did... did you find a job you like?" He asked in hope that this could lighten the mood, "the bakery... it seems like wage could use the help" Lou said and Nolan smiled "okay... I'll go tell her" Nolan said and was about to leave when he heard... nothing, "sorry" Nolan said and slowly opens the door to see lou was hiding under his blanket, "sorry... again" Nolan said and he lifted the blanket and crawled under it "lou... sorry to come in but I was wo-" he was saying when Lou wrapped his arm Nolan, "Nolan... I'm scared" Lou said and Nolan told him not to worry "how could I, there back" he said and Nolan looked confused, Lou then went on to explain how "i used to be friends with them until they abandoned me... a-and they didn't come back... and left me all alone" he said and started to tear up.
"So that why you ran away" Nolan asked and Lou said yes "I don't want them to come near me, I don't want to be abandoned again" Lou said his voice cracking, but then he felt a hand in his face and looked to see Nolan had brought his face to his own, "Lou... I promise you'll never be abandoned again" Nolan said Lou took a breath and kissed him, not on the cheek... but on the lips.

Nolan felt like his heart was turned into fireworks as he tangled his fingers in lous hair, and gave back with the amount of passion Lou was giving. Lou finally let go of Nolan and there faces were so red, "aww" Nolan said and Lou looked at him asking what the was that supposed to mean "your cute when you blushing" he said and Lou shoved him a bit "hey" Nolan said and poked Lou side wich made him laugh, "someone's ticklish" he said and started to tickle lou making him laugh uncontrollably, "NOLAN- STOP TICKING!" Lou shouted with laughter overcoming and tackled Nolan off the bed trying to find his tickle spot, that's when he found it on his stomach, "AHH LOU" Nolan shouted and started to kick and squirm.
"NOLAN?" They heard someone shout and they sat up and walked into the living room and to the door, "hey guys" Nolan said and ox asked if Lou was okay "I'm okay" Lou said and saw that they weren't there so Nolan opens the door more, "is there's anything you needed to ask?" Nolan questioned and ox said they just wanted to know if they were okay, "well where fine"!he said and they looked at the dolls surrounding his house... whispering, "I'm glad to hear that, because the new dolls that came where worried about Lou-" ox was saying when the door slammed shut, "okay..." ox said and he looked to the dolls and then started to explain why Lou was here.

The day was nice. Nolan and Lou watched a movie and Nolan talked with wage over the phone about Lou working in the bakery which was fine with her, but night came and Lou and Nolan were getting ready for bed. "Hey you don't mind if we don't have the pillow wall do you?" Nolan asked and Lou said it was fine as he laid on the bed and Nolan crawled over Lou and laid next to him and cuddled up in the sheets but lou used his blanket so Nolan pulled him close, "night Nolan" Lou said and Nolan said good night.