Chapter 10: there date

November was passing by and Lou had asked Nolan on a date the first of December, and Nolan agreed to it but Lou felt like when Nolan agreed he was hesitant, but maybe he was hearing it wrong, Nolan was probably happy.

Finally it became December 1, and Lou had left yearly to try and get everything ready as Nolan prepared at home, but he had to ask the girls for help as he isn't the best at dressing up but they had left for their kids, that's when he decided to ask lous old friend for help, so he called him. "I think it's lovely he asked use to give a little spice to his clothing" mike said as the 3 of them walked "what spice, we still need to figure out how to get them to break up" June whispered and Olivia said they'll figure that they needed to talk about this later as they walk up to Nolan house. *NOCK NOCK NOCK*"NOLAN! WHERE HERE!" Olivia shouted but nothing, so she banged on the door again and again and that's when Nolan opened the door wearing a bathrobe "WHY... why did you bring girls?" Nolan asked lowering his voice as he didn't mean to yell "well I thought they could help, what's the big deal" mike said and Nolan had a little eye twitch but let them in, 'I'll just change in the bathroom' he thought and took them into his room were they found his closet open with clothes scattered everywhere. "Wow your room is messy" June said and she leaned against the wall "I know but I don't know that to where, I really wanna impress lou" he said and pulled out black pants "hey how would this look with this shirt" Nolan said and grabbed a green shirt and put them together, "okay well the green shirt is a no" mike said as he takes it away "and if you have anything else green give me it because there going back in the closet" he then added and Nolan told him that was the only green thing he had.
"Ohh, ohhh, how about this" Olivia said and pulled out a blue pants dress that had a zipper in the back, "wow or beautiful" June said as she looked at it but Nolan took it away "oh you should totally were that, Lou loves blue" June said but Nolan wasn't sure as it was a dress... and his body... "just try it on" they said and Nolan walked into the bathroom. "Can't believe he has a dress" June said as she sat on his bed "well it's not like a dress" Olivia said but Mike said it's still girly "well it's kinda is" June said and they started to debate where it's a dress or not and that's when Nolan came out "AWW, it's so cute on you" Olivia said and she actually meant it.

True they have been talking shit about Nolan and Lou and talking behind dolls backs, but they didn't expect him to walk out looking good.

"Oh, thanks" he said and they said he should wear it "you think so?" Nolan asked and they said yes and he dictated to where it "okay now let me fix up your hair, as the others find you some nice shoes and jacket" Olivia said and walked with Nolan to the bathroom winking at her friends. When they left into the bathroom, mike and June walked over to his closet and as mike looked throw his shoes, June found a nice black Jacket "for a doll he had nice things" she said and asked if he had the note which he did and handed it to her and she put it in a the jackets pocket, "found nice shoes" she said and took out some converse"
As Olivia helped with styling Nolan hair but they didn't do much then fix the part "hey Olivia" Nolan said and she looked at him "is there something going on with Lou and June?" He asked as he remembered when Lou met up with them, but him and June were awkward to one another "oh well they did used to date" she said but quickly shut her mouth "wait, Lou used to date a girl?" Nolan asked but she told him she was done trying to shut him up quickly "now let's get you your shoes and jacket on and send you to perfection" she said and pushed him to the bedroom.

Nolan get his jacket and shoes on and walked with lous friends to the pipe were he thanked them and climbs up the mountain and walked throw the pipe, because but when he get to perfection he didn't see lous house "that's impossible" Nolan said and he took his phone out and looked up lous name and once he had it he called "hey it lou, you know that to do" the phone said and Nolan hung up but that's when he felt a hand on his shoulder, "AGHH" he shouted and realized it was just lou "sorry, sorry" Lou said and looked at Nolan's with a smile but worried expression, "where's your house?" Nolan asked and Lou rubbed his neck saying they took his house "but that was that house I went in last time?" He asked and Lou said it's his summer home "you should have told me" Nolan said and Lou apologized, "come on" Lou said and grabbed his hand, and they walked. As they walked, they both were wondering things to one another and it bugged them "oh, where here" lou said as they stood at the end of a pipe to see lous vila, "come on" Lou said and they jumped down and continued on.

Finally, they made it to the home and as they walked inside they took of there jacket showing Lou had on a dress shirt and black skinny jeans and dress shoes, "okay so-" Lou was saying but when he saw Nolan outfit was a blue pantsed dress "you... you look beautiful" he said as he took Nolan jacket "thank you" he said and Lou put the jacket up and walked him over to the table where fresh spaghetti laid on plates and he sat Nolan down and Lou sat at the other end and they started to eat, but the questions they had still stayed in there mind.
As they ate lou looked up a bit and his eyes met Nolan wished made him go red and looked down again "lou" Nolan said and he looked up "I wanted to ask you something... about you and June" he said and Lou put his fork down "Olivia told me you too used to date?" He asked and he saw lou go stiff "oh... right, um... June" he said wich made Nolan look to the side and he stared tapping his finger "listen I used to date her but things happened... and we broke up, we've been acting aqwared because it's been a long time" he said but saw that is wasn't helping Nolan feel better, "w-well I wanted to ask you something" he said trying to change the subject to answers his question "but-" Nolan was say when Lou asked why he never leaves for his child "since we met you never left for your child" he said and Nolan sighed and slumped a bit in his chair, "Lou, if I answer my question, you need to give me a straight answer" he said and Lou shook his head in agreed.

"The reason I haven't visited my kid was because there in the hospital after due to some heart problem, and needs rest after an accident" Nolan said as Lou went wide eyed "Nolan I'm so sorry, I-I shouldn't have asked" Lou said and started to freak out, Nolan's child was sick and he asked about him making him think about it "lou it's fine, i know my kid will rise up from it, he's always comes back from a set back" Nolan said as he put a hand on Lou's hand "now answer my question" he said looking into lous eyes "IM- I'm gonna get more wine for us" Lou said getting up fast and took the class cups and walked over to the kitchen "LOU" Nolan shouted as got up walking over when he heard his jacket fall, "ugh" he said and walked over, but as he picked up his jacket a note fell out.

Hey Nolan June writing
I wanted to give you this letter as a have fun on your date, last time me and Lou were one date it was amazing
Anyway
Have fun in your date

Nolan then crumbled the letter and put it back in his jacket then he marched over to the kitchen where he saw lou guzzling down wine from the bottle "LOU" Nolan screamed and ran over taking the bottle "UGh uhm" Lou said and Nolan picked him up "I'm sorry *hic* I... I just was worried you hate me if I said the truth *hic*" Lou said and that sentence confirmed he was drunk "so you drank wine" Nolan said and Lou told him her get sleepy "listen *hic* w-we did date, but t-that's because I thought *hic* being perfect mean you have to be straight, but *hic* I do like you Nolan" he said and put a hand on Nolans face "do you mode if I *hic* I" Lou said as he pulled Nolan's face closer, "okay, just stand there" he said and walked over to the counter and opened the covers to put the wine away but felt something on his back. "Lou" Nolan said and put down the bottle "Lou- uhm" he was saying as he felt his arms around him and lips on his neck, (like I said, NSFW). Nolan didn't mind and it kinda ticked "Lou, I really need to put this away" he said and he stopped so Nolan could put the wine away, "come on" Lou said and pulled Nolan along and threw his home and to a latter "should I get my jacket?" Nolan said and Lou said he would be fine as it doesn't get that cold here, so as they made it onto the roof Nolan noticed a low wood stage with lights on the floor, glass over them and a portable Bluetooth speaker.