Chapter 14: the real truth

As time passed, and it was so close to Christmas, all the dolls had their gifts ready and Nolan was heading back form the jewelry shop with the gift he got for Lou,that's when his phone rang and when he looked to see how's calling... it was Mandy, "why is she calling me?" Nolan asked and answered, " Nolan's phone taming but he answered it to see it was mandys "hey Mandy, what's going on" Nolan asked and she told him on how they've been keeping tabs on their kids, "ya... what's about it?" Nolan asked and she said it was told in her kids new update that he's out of the hospital, "ISN'T THAT GREAT" she said and and he heard moxy in the background talking "ya... ya it is'' he said and that's when he heard moxys voice "hey, what's wrong?" She asked and Nolan said nothing was wrong, everything was fine... but... "but? But what?" Ox asked and Nolan asked how many people were in this call "just use 3" ox said and Nolan adjusted the bag on his arm and walked over to an ally. "Guys... remembered that thing we figured out about prototypes" Nolan said and they asked what they meant "you know the mold inside of them, is it possible to remove it?" Nolan asked and then heard murmurs "guys..." Nolan said but that's when they hung up "rude" he said but kinda worried. His kids back and he's gonna have to start being there for them... but he wants to be there for Lou, "hey Nolan" Olivia said walking over "oh... high there" Nolan said but as he got up he felt her hand on his shoulder and a towel on his face.

"Sorry it took forever, he's heavy" Nolan heard as his eyes stared to open, that's when he saw he was in chair, "oh, he's awake" June said and walked over to him "sorry for the rough meeting" she said but they couldn't do it in imperfection, "w-why... were" Nolan asked not knowing which question to asked first "Nolan I know you have a lot of questions, but we need to tell you something important" she said and miked walked over behind the chair "now understand we care for Lou" he said and noted that he does to "why are you telling me this? What's going on guys" Nolan asked, "Nolan, Lou has to come back to the factory" Olivia said and that's when he started asking why, "the factory sent use a message saying they needed use back, as they have a new doll line and they need prototypes for it" June said and Nolan said he not doing that "LOUS HAPPY! I'm not gonna send him back and have him be miserable" Nolan said and got up, but he sat back down but mike "you don't have a choice?" He said and Nolan worried "guys I'm not gonna" Nolan said and mike gripped his shoulder "Nolan, this isn't negotiable" June said and Nolan started to worry "you need to break up with Lou and will take him back" Olivia said and Nolan said no and told them he's not giving Lou up to the factory, "plan B?" Mike asked and the girls shook their heads. "Wait-" Nolan was saying before they covered his mouth "if you don't do this, then your gonna have a bad time Nolan" she said and explained everything, there really background.
"That... that still doesn't explain it, why do you need lou back!" Nolan said not caring anymore, after what they said, how they took lous dream away from him, hurt him, then left him, now he understands why lou acted like that, "the reason we need lou is so we can go back to our child, and Lou can go back into his place" June said and Nolan was about to lean forward to get up but mike pulled him doing "know we can do it all over again" and that's when Nolan froze up "what do you say Nolan? Will you help use" June asked and that's when Nolan eyes started to get water "I will, NEVER, let you hurt him" he said and that's when June got up, "then plan B is now set" June said and walked over to a bag, and pulled out some rope, "tie him up" she said and that's when Nolan bit mikes hand and started to run "AFTER HIM" June shouted and the 2 went running. "Gotta get to Lou, gotta tell ox what there-" he was saying when he felt a sharp pain in his head and he went falling to the ground.

"Once this is over, things will be better".

"Come on... come on" Lou said as he hoped Nolan would pick up as he stood outside walking with a flashlight, after Nolan left to get something he hasn't came back and that's was 3 hours ago, "Nolan here, leaving a me-" Lou just hung up as that pony, he here's that same thing over 27 times "Nolan, Nolan please just call me... I need you. You're the only doll that's believed in me... and I just want to know your safe... please just answer me" Lou said as tears fell down his face, he had finally had someone... but now that someones gone. "LOU" he heard and looked on to see a tired and slow Nolan walking over waving his arm with the straight he had left "NOLAN" Lou shouted and ran over to him "WHERE WERE YOU?" He shouted but Nolan didn't say anything "forget it, just, come on" Lou said as he slowly walked Nolan home.

After all of that, Lou had helped Nolan feel better and the 2 of them had gone to bed, Nolan had explained to Lou that he went to see his kid for a few seconds as they were out of the hospital "really? Nolan that's amazing" Lou said and Nolan's said he thought he'd be worried "why would I be worried, Nolan I'm happy you're kids okay, but next time tell us where you are before disappearing" Lou said and Nolan's apologized for not telling him "I'm happy you can see your child again, and I'm happy your safe" Lou said as he fell asleep but Nolan didn't, after what happened... he just wanted to shoot himself.