Chapter 8: an old chat

A month had passed and it was now November, Nolan was loving the time he got to spend with Lou or his little bunny... but he worried, Lou said he was fine and acted fine... but he knew something was wrong, he just had this feeling that Lou needed help but... he didn't know how to ask... other than... them. So he set up a time, and he's gonna talk with them... because he wants Lou to be happy.

"Nolan can you pass me another box" Lou asked and a Nolan handed him another which was surprising both of them as they didn't think they would need 3 boxes of cake batter for cookies, "Nolan I need you to make a delivery" wage said and and explained that some dolls needed a cake, "you got it" Nolan said and Lou pulled him into a quick kiss. After that Nolan got on his bike and bikes to the address on the box, that when he made it to the new dolls house "Hey Nolan" mike said and Nolan got off the bike with the cake in hand "so what you wanna talk about?" Mike asked and they walk in to see Olivia working on a puzzle as June was sitting, "oh good he's here" June said and sat up, "thank again for letting me come over" Nolan said and he sat down next to June, "it's no problem, so what ya need" she asked and Nolan took a breath, "I want to to help me, I think lou doesn't feel safe" he said and Olivia spit out her water, "uhm" Nolan said and June put her hand on his "sorry it's just... it's been so long since we've seen lou... but we know why he doesn't want to see use" she said and Nolan asked why.

They then went on to explain how when they were all prototypes, Lou went bonkers and would have distorted the portal so his punishment was to be alone forever and they were sent to another factory, they see how Lou thought they abandoned him.

"So... can you please tell him where sorry" June asked but Nolan said he can't do that, because they needed to tel him themselves as it would actually mean something, "okay" was all she said and got up, "I hope we were able to help you" mike said as he led Nolan to the door "I guess you did" Nolan said not wandering to sound rude, "good, see Lou later" mike said and shut the door.
The rest of work was nice, Lou and Nolan fool around a bit, but as they finished work and walked back home he felt Lou hold his hand tighter, "hey something wrong" Nolan asked and Lou looked to see the 3 dolls "right..." Nolan said and Lou looked at him, "what do you mean right?" He asked and Nolan said they wanted to tell him something... something important. "No, nonono" Lou said and held onto Nolan arm "Lou, please I'll be standing right here" Nolan said but Lou asked him to come with him, "okay" he said and walked over "hi" was all Lou said when June said "where sorry".
She then went on to say how they never wanted to leave him, and that they really hoped he would forgive them for not being able to tell him where they've been, "so... so your really sorry" Lou asked and he looked at all of them, and they shook their heads yes "I-I... I'm so happy" Lou said and as the 3 of them were about to ask Lou something Nolan told Lou "im was so happy you had the strength to talk to them" and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, "aww you 2 are dating" Olivia said and lou blushed a bit and said yes, "and I've never been happier" he said and they all said goodbye to one another.

Night had fallen and Lou was fast asleep but Nolan wasn't, he was so happy that Lou was able to talk with them and see that they never mentioned to leave him, "see" Nolan said as he moved over to see lou sleeping "you'll never be abandoned, he said and pulled him close into a hug, and Lou moved his arm around him, happy that he's not abandoned.