Chapter 7: 3 prototypes

"I can't believe Lou ran away from me" Olivia said as her friends watched a show.

After the whole Lou running thing they were given a house where they could all live together and where told on how imperfection was a place where you can be yourself.

"This place is nice... ish" Mike said and took a sip of water "nice as hell" Olivia said but thought that little bunny was cute, "and that the 20th boyfriend?" June asked and Olivia shrugged saying you can't stop a cat when they're on the hunt. "Hey you seem weird" mike said and June said it was because Lou was here "YOU WANNA GET BACK WITH HIM?!" Olivia shouted but June laughed and said no as she's not making that mistake, "fare enough, he is a problem prototype" Olivia said and Mike intervened saying he was more like a failure.

Yes it was true they new lou... because, uhhh... they were all prototypes b-but lou went bonkers and tried to trap everyone in the institution, he got his punishment and they would have helped him... to be better if his punishment wasn't being alone, so they were forced to leave and have a kid of there own... um... leaving there best friend behind.

"Well we better get to bed, it's late" June said and they shut off the tv and walked to their room, they were already in their pyjamas so they just cuddled into their beds, but as they said good night June had only one thought, "Lou must be stopped".