Chapter 13: time

"Guys were running out of time" June said as she walked around the room "but what do we do, we tried everything and soon the truths gonna come out" Olivia said and mike agreed saying nothing stayed secret forever... especially there.

(I don't know, should I tell you...? Ya why not, I think it's time you know the truth)

Yup, they lied, they lied to every doll that asked about their past. Lou never went crazy and tried to distort the portal, they tricked him into doing that. The 3 of them were made for the institution and then they came across Lou, and Lou in their eyes and others... was perfect, and looked exactly like the prototypes even though he was a doll, this infuriated them as they were as perfect as Lou yet they couldn't go to the big world. They act all nice towards Lou and June went as fate to date him, but they tried to make it difficult for him to pass but he made it throw, then the second plan came into motion and they threw him into the trash, and he tried to reason with them, he tried to appeal to them and cried hoping that would work but nothing and they threw him in. They knew Lou would survive, but they didn't expect him to break so easy, and when he arrived back, they pushed him more, thanking him forgiving up his change to go to the big world, that's when when Lou tried to brake the portal but the robots stopped him and took him to get remodeled into a prototype.
They never believed what they did was wrong, as they told Lou "they were just fixing the factory's mistake" but that never stopped them from keeping tabs on Lou, and no they had nothing to do with abandoning ox, that was all him, but they did come back once they saw lou... and Nolan.

They knew Lou would be scared, so they had to lie about their past, and trust me... there good liars.

"THAT'S IT" Olivia screamed and stared they all jumped "I KNOW HOW TO GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL" she shouted and pushed pasted them and grabbed a paper and started to write something, "and this plan is gonna last forever" she said and the 2 others smiled and walked over, and seeing what she had written down... it was gonna work.