Chapter 12: truth

When the next day came, Lou and Nolan went back to imperfection and as they walked they ran into Mandy "hey guys" she said and Nolan ran over to give her a hug "so~ how was your date?" She asked and Nolan blushed a bit "I'm gonna walk ahead" Lou called out and Nolan said that was fine and he continued to talk with Mandy.

As he walked lou was humming the tune he sung to Nolan to try and get him to sleep, "hey Lou" mike said and put an arm around him "oh... get off me" he said and moved away from him "wow moody" Olivia said and Lou gave her a death stare "hey buddy, what's wrong?" Mike asked and Lou asked how they could tell Nolan that he and June used to date "hey I was trying to help" Olivia said and Lou looked at her saying she didn't have to tell him that, "what's the big deal?" Mike asked and Lou said Nolan's already going through a lot and Lou slapped Mike, but he immediately regretted it as the last time he slapped one of them... "Lou" mike said and grabbed his arm "nock it the FUCK off" he said but that's when Lou pushed away "hey what's going on?" June asked walking out in a robe and saw the slap mark on mikes face "did you slap him?" She asked and Lou didn't say anything, that's when they looked around to see no there dolls but them.
"Lou, I suggest you stop trying to fight" June said and walked closer "it didn't turn out well last time" she said and put a hand on his shoulder, "we both know you can't fight, so do you really want to try?" She said and Lou started tearing up, then ran off not wanting them to see him cry again. Soon after Nolan had finished talking with Mandy and he walked back to his house and as he walked in he heard the sound of rustling and things being knocked around, "Lou are you okay" Nolan asked and walked into his bedroom and noticed lou hiding under his blanket "Lou" Nolan said and went under the blanket and saw lou crying "Lou what's wrong?" He asked and Lou told him it was nothing "no something happened wrong, you can tell me" he said but lou told him he didn't have to worry, that's when Nolan pulled the blanket off them both and told Lou he's not gonna leave until he tell him what happened "FOR FUCK SAKES I SAID IT WAS NOTHING!" Lou shouted but then covered his mouth, he didn't mean to yell "Nolan... Nolan I'm sorry" he said but Nolan didn't say anything "Nolan I didn't mean to yell" he said and hugged him saying he got into a argument with his friends about the note as he thought it bothers him, "the note didn't bother me" Nolan said and Lou sniffed a bit "it didn't" he asked and Nolan said he was worried that he pressed him into something, but was happy he didn't "oh..." Lou said and Nolan tried to put a hand in his shoulder but lou flinched "sorry" Lou said and got up "gonna go apologize?" Nolan asked and Lou said ya, "but... meet me at wage, I wanna spend more time with you" he said and Nolan smiled saying that be nice.

*NOCK NOCK NOCK*"oh... hey Lou" June said and he asked to be let in "ya suer" she said and he walked in "well, well, well, how do we have here" mike said but lou said nothing "guys... why are you here, the honest truth" and they sighed, "we were thrown out and ended up here" Olivia said and Lou raised an eyebrow "is... is that it?" He asked and they said yes but they didn't mind "well why did you send that letter to Nolan" he asked and June said she was wishing him a good time, "oh..." Lou said and mike asked if he told Nolan about the argument "I said it was about the note" he said and June asked if he said anything else, "no?" Lou said but he sounded confused, "cool" she said and gave Lou a hug. As Lou walked out June asked Lou if he could put this behind and he said it was fine, and walked off.
The rest of the day was nice, Nolan and Lou were a bit embarrassed as Mandy had brought others to ask about their date, and they enjoyed that time. Soon night fell and Nolan and Lou were snuggled up in bed, Lou was happy, everything was gonna be okay, things were gonna be back to normal, just like he loved.