Chapter 52 Harry chat dark lord

Harry went to Malfoy manor he was nervous because he promised the dark Lord that he would find a cure for his problem. He didn't think that his mate would become pregnant with his first child before then. Harry arrived at the mansion, Lucius was already waiting for him coming he said "Welcome Potter I guess we have some complications?" Harry replied "That's scary did you know I was coming?" Lucius said "No I am thinking something happened with Severus and he can't make the meeting today." Harry shyly replied "Aah I can I explain to the Lord why the potion is going to be late." Lucius said "Walk this way."

Harry walked with Lucius to the chamber, he bowed and said "Sir I am here to announce that Severus won't be meeting you today." The dark Lord said "Aah I see Lucius' Prophecy has come true." Harry felt guilty and said "Professor Slughorn is going to help me." The dark Lord said "Excellent I had him when I went to Hogwarts he should be worthy of helping you." Harry smiled and left the chamber and the mansion to return to Hogwarts.

Madam Pompfrey was reading about how rare it was for a wizard to be pregnant as a deer. She found something interesting, the birth should happen naturally as the wizard's deer instinct should take over before the due date.

Harry went to madam Pompfrey and asked "How is the research going?" Pompfrey replied "Really well a wizard pregnant as a deer is quite impossible but I found a book that tells about last time it happened and how the delivery process happened." Harry was intrigued and looked at the book and smiled, Harry said "Aah Merlin has been helping you after all." Pompfrey was confused and asked "How do you know that?" Harry replied "Well that's his handwriting and his journal, plus he figured that my mate was pregnant and was worried about me." Pompfrey couldn't believe her luck, she smiled and said "I am honoured this book has been helpful, plus it's given me information about how your disability has happened." Harry was speechless and asked "Do you know why it's happened to me?" Pompfrey replied "It's your amazing genes and your family tree because you Harry Potter are related to the  Peverells. Those were the first wizards to meet death and asked for three things from death, but each got a unexpected gift as a form of muggles' disability,and it's now been passed down to you." Harry replied "Wow it's death's fault I got my gift." Pompfrey laughed and said "That means you are the Master of Death because you are the first wizard to receive four gifts."  Harry replied "Oh my gosh that means I can control the three items perfectly." Pompfrey asked "Can you try one accio spell and say accio Headmaster Dumbledore's wand?" Harry replied "wow Dumbledore got the elder wand that's fantastic. Okay accio Dumbledore's wand." Then a second later the wand appeared with a black stone and his Invisibility cape. Pompfrey laugh and said "Harry you and your wand is so connected I said one item not all three." Harry looked guilty and said "great something new about me." Dumbledore arrived and asked "Harry why are you holding my wand?" Harry replied "Pompfrey just told me that I am the Master of Death and the wand belongs to me." Dumbledore gasped and said "Wow that's pretty impressive, lucky I still have my first wand from when I went to school." Pompfrey asked "The wand you defeated Grindelwald with?" Dumbledore nodded "The one and only." Harry asked "Who's Grindelwald?"