Chapter 46 Truth!

A/N this is extra long chapter enjoy

Harry went down to the classroom Professor Snape was waiting for him, Harry got to his seat and waited. Snape said "For this session we are still asking questions, but you are going to watch me make a potion and you have to to guess which potion I am making and guess the potion." Harry said "Sounds fascinating I am always up for a new challenge." Snape looked at Harry he was covered in fumes around his head,  he hadn't notice these fumes had something else inside. Snape braved on and asked "How was your class today?" Harry replied "Really good, we found out what we are learning for the full term which is exciting." Snape replied 'Sound good, what's the class apart from potions you looking forward too?" Harry replied "Erm definitely astronomy not so much History of Magic." Snape was curious why not History of Magic he asked "Why not History of Magic?" Harry replied "Erm well we learning about the founders which is fascinating stuff, but when you met the portraits and learned their favorite subject and secret classroom then it's becomes boring."

Snape's gasped in shock and said "Could you tell me about Salazar Slytherin?" Harry replied "Yeah, you know about the chambers right?" Snape nodded "I recall you went their during your second year." Harry said "Well I went back and found out the chambers are actually under the potion classroom, plus his secret library and between the skull figure it's got old books about potions, that reminds me, how did you know how to make the eighteenth century headache potion to cure me?"

Snape was trying not to say the truth. but it spatted out he said "Well your headache were more frequent than most students, finding out you need an adult potion made me wonder, back in the old time there weren't any strengths to a potion so why not use the basic ingredients but update them to newer mechanics." Harry said 'Wow that totally make sense."  Snape sighed with relief, he went on making a potion it was the wolf bane potion he said "Okay potter what potion am I making?" Harry looked at the ingredients on the table, he also remembered in the astronomy tower where the moon was in the sky he  replied "You are making the wolf bane potion." Snape was surprised and asked "You are correct how did you work that out?" Harry replied "Well astronomy was before lunch and we were looking at the sky I glanced and saw how big the moon was it was nearly full and remembered reading how to make the wolf bane potion you need to make it a when there's only a quarter left in the moon." Snape grumbled and said "well done you are correct, I am glad you are pay attention in astronomy so well."

Harry replied "An interesting fact is astronomy was Merlin favourite subject he based the castle on his favourite star that's why the astronomy tower looks at it every night." Snape gasped in shocked and asked "you sound like you met Merlin portrait in person have you?" Harry replied "Yeah I have, he's an interesting wizard I only met him because Godric asked me to find him, because of my disability if I didn't have this disability I wouldn't have noticed the extra dooors in the castle." Snape gasped in shock he couldn't believe his ears  and said "well that's out time up see you tomorrow." Harry left the classroom and headed to bed.

When Harry was heading to bed he thought that session went quicker than normal  he didn't remember most of the conversation, he went to the headmaster office and went up the stairs. Harry asked "Headmaster can I borrow your perceive please?' Dumbledore replied "Certainly Harry, good luck on what you are searching." Harry used the pencieve and recalled his recent conversation with Snape he looked at the all the memories when he returned  gathered his memories back and gasped in shock and started panicking. He said "Thanks headmaster got to go."

Harry went out of the office to find the librarian he asked  "Madam Pince are you awake?" Pince replied "Yes  Harry,  how can I help you." Harry said "I got a serious problem I had my normal conversation with Professor Snape but watching the memories back, I told him about the stuff I did before term I didn't mean to." Pince asked "What exactly did you say?"

Harry explained his first week of sixth year about getting his new ability and meeting all the founders and Merlin.  Pince was surprised and asked "Does Snape know all of this now?" Harry replied "Yeah except one thing thank god  I didn't say that." Pince asked "Could you tell me?" Harry replied "Sure, well how I got into the places were to say my name and the door opened but to meet Merlin was to say Headmaster Harry Potter, which I thought was weird but I found out and he told me. When he was alive he was a red deer as well and he and Morgana had four babies and those children became the founders Merlin gave them there name and surname so we wizard wouldn't think all four are related." Pince gasped in shock and fainted and when recovered and said "Oh my gosh the History of Magic books are so wrong Holy mackerel that's insane." Harry said "Yeah that's how I felt when I found out."  Harry went off to bed.