Chapter 15 potion and experiment

Harry went to Dumbledore's office he said to the gargle "Liquorice." The gargle said "Okay go ahead Potter." Harry went to the desk. Dumbledore said "Harry what a lovely surprise." Harry asked "Yeah, I was wondering if there's a spare lab to try an experiment on a potion?" Dumbledore said "Yeah you can use where your Dad was learning potions." Harry was over the moon, he asked "Will Snape know if I use the ingredients?" Dumbledore said "Nope the labs get restocked everyday." Harry was very happy. Dumbledore asked "Will you be testing the potion?" Harry replied "Yes that's why I asked you about a spare lab and I am going to warn Pomfrey in case my experiment goes wrong." Dumbledore accepted his request and showed him the spare lab saying "There should be an old advanced potion book you could have for your next year in the cupboard." Harry was very shocked by this answer he said "Thanks headmaster." Dumbledore left.

Harry went to get the ingredients and did the potion in exactly an hour for both potions. He put labels on the potion bottle so he knew the different potions, he also found the potion book. He looked inside and it said "Half Blood Prince" Harry was over excited and thought who could this student be? He left the classroom and went to the hospital wing he said "Madam Pomfrey, I am doing a experiment with these potions, for exactly eight nights if I don't feel good on the ninth night then I'll be in the hospital wing again and I'll explain what happened." Pomfrey said "Okay I trust you, but I would like to know the results." Harry said "Don't worry, you Pince and Fudge will get the results." Pomfrey was intrigued.

Harry went away to have lunch, he did everything the same way and went to bed. At ten he took the potion, marking where it got down to. So he knew how far he was because he put numbers on the bottle for each night as well. Ron asked "What's with the potions?" Harry replied ""It's an idea that I had in my head and wanted to experiment myself." Harry went straight to sleep and woke up at eight feeling normal, he carried on with his day the same. He did it for exactly five days then on day six he noticed he was dependent on the potion. He noticed he was getting addicted, on day seven he needed the potion at night. He thought he'd take it for one more day so after day seven at night time he took the one with the lavender oil and went to sleep and woke up at eight. He carried on his day and found out he wasn't any different. He went to bed at ten and didn't take any potion. He woke up at eight and asked Ron"During the night did I take any potion?" Ron replied "No mate you didn't I was wondering how odd." Harry couldn't believe he didn't feel dependent on the other potion, it worked! He was so happy he went straight to the library and said "My idea worked I didn't need to take any potion at all." Pince was surprised and said "I'll send a letter to Fudge." Harry said "Don't bother I'll send a patronus" and suddenly his stag was standing next to him. Pince couldn't believe her eyes she said "Yeah you having a good night sleep is worrying." Harry looked at the stag next to him he said "Damn it, I don't want to do that in public, plus only the founder of Ravenclaw is supposed to be able to do that." Pince replied "Yeah, don't do that in front of Dumbledore or he'll want to know before you turn sixteen." Harry made a note in his head and sent the stag to Fudge, he was surprised to see a stag appeared in his office saying " "come to the library at Hogwarts" he thought what has Harry done now.