Chapter 59 harry's final challenge solved

Just before returning to Hogwarts he asked his aunt and Uncle "I am going to propose to Severus Snape, I was thinking where?" His aunt petunia said "Why not somewhere special." Harry smiled "Good Idea, I need to go ring shopping." Harry went out of his house to find a jewelers, he went inside and asked "I would like to buy two wedding rings please." The shop keeper said "Certainly young man, what kind of rings you looking for." Harry said "Well I want mine to be silver with onxy inside and my partner is going to be gold with emerald inside." The shop keeper said "Wow, that's a pretty option." Harry said "Yeah I really want to show that he means a lot towards me." The shop keeper made the rings perfectly and cleaned them to be extra shiny. 

Harry paid the shop keeper the money and then put them in a box and headed back to the castle. He went to the library to practice his speech. Madam Pince asked "Do you know what your job is going to be after graduation?" Harry replied "No idea, I hadn't thought of that." Pince was concerned and asked "What's wrong, you look stressed?" Harry replied "Well the reason I am stressed is because I am going to propose to Severus Snape because I don't need a upgrade to my power I have got what I always wanted, a family."Pince said "Aww, well why don't you take him to the place where you and him found out you were going to be father's." Harry said "Yeah that's a good idea but I want more meaningful." Pince said "Well good luck."  Harry thought of the place and asked Snape to meet him there.
Snape arrived at the classroom and asked "Why am I here?" Harry said "Well this is the classroom that you sent me to Dumbledore's office and started my journey to be a wizard with disability." Snape smiled and said "Wow, you do have a great memory, I keep wondering if I didn't send you Dumbledore's office and you didn't study with the librarian what your life would be like." Harry laughed and said "Probably something different and probably looking  for items to stop Tom." (This is spoiler for people who haven't seen the films or read the books,)  Snape said "What great imagination you have." Harry said "Thanks, the reason I brought you here was because I don't want another day without you because you and Reid make me whole. I don't need extra powers. I have what I always wanted, a family. Severus Snape Will you marry me?" Snape looked at the ring and was shocked and said "Yes a million times yes." Snape grabbed Harry and kissed him passionately. Harry was overjoyed. Snape said "I love the ring, emerald just like your eyes." Harry said "Glad you like it, mine is onyx for your eyes." Snape said "Let's go and tell Dumbledore." Harry said "Okay hold on tight." They both disappeared to the headmasters office. Snape looked at the headmaster and said "Harry Potter propose to me I am very happy." Albus smiled "Wow that's marvelous, can I have one tiny request that we have the wedding the day before graduation?' Snape and Harry nodded at the same time.

Throughout the seventh year classes were somewhat normal. Hermione was really enjoying Astronomy class more and more. She liked learning things about the stars. She said the random fact. Harry said to her and the teacher was most impressed. Ron was getting really good at being the quidditch goalie. Madam Houch said "You sure you want to work with the ministry, I think you better find a team that needs a goalie." Ron said "Yeah, I have been considering that since there's no war anymore."

Severus and Harry sent off wedding invitations to their wedding.
Everyone did show up even Tom Riddle which was a shock to lots of people. Horace said "Wow, Tom you looking great." Tom said "I am feeling great." Draco looked at his aunt Bellatrix and said "Bellatrix you have a lovely glow about you." Bellatrix smiled "Well the reason is that I am pregnant, and couldn't be more happier." Draco gasped in shock. Lot's of people around also gasped. Harry was at the end of the aisle waiting. Albus said "Don't look so worried this is a happy day." Harry said "Yeah okay, I'll relax."
A minute later Severus was walking down the aisle to his husband and mate. They took both hands together, Harry went first "Severus you are my everything, you make me whole and complete my life and future is going to make sure we live the best of our lives together." Snape's turn next he said "Harry from the day I found out you had a disability and the opposite of my deer was the best day of my life, finding things about you has been the best part, I really can't wait to see what our daughter going to be like, I am your soulmate but you are also mine." Albus said "As Headmaster of this school I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss each other." Harry kissed his mate passionately. Severus did the same back but more passionately.
Then there was a huge party and at the end of the party Severus and Harry went and slept in their bed together. 

During the night something amazing happened.