Chapter 14 problem with tranform

Harry went back to the library to tell Madam Pince the results of his test. He said "I did really well, I think I shocked Professor Snape." Pince said "Well done Harry how do you feel about divination or ancient ruins?" Harry answered "Not my favourite subjects, would like to learn more." Pince said "See you after breakfast."

Harry went to bed,  he slept very soundly and he woke up,  he wasn't himself. He went to find a mirror and he saw a fawn looking at the mirror. He thought "No! No I need help." The fawn ran to find Madam Pince. He found the library and Madam Pince was at her desk. He tried to say help but his voice was so little. Luckily Madam Pince saw the small fawn and thought "How odd it shouldn't be in school, maybe it's someone stuck?"  She did the spell and suddenly the fawn disappeared and Harry was standing next to her. He said "Thanks I didn't want to go to Mcgonagal or she will definitely want answers." Pince said "Yeah your magic has settled." Harry asked "Yeah I wondered why I felt really relaxed last night." Pince said "This might be a problem, because animagus are unpredictable, the last bunch of students were your Dad and friends." Harry said "Animagus must run in the family. I better get to breakfast or people might get worried."

 Harry was late for breakfast but made it in time. Ron asked "Where have you been?" Harry answered "I had a small problem, I went to the library." Hermione was curious she asked "Is there something wrong with you?" Harry said "No because of my disability my magic is advancing more than normal." Hermione asked "Cool, how much has your magic advanced?" Harry was looking for his wand and suddenly it showed in his hand Harry looked at his hand and said "Oops I didn't know I could do that." Hermione said "Wow Harry that's impossible at your age." Harry said "Yeah that's what I been hearing all day." Hermione asked "How did your dreamless sleep potion go?" Harry replied "I was very close to getting it right." Then suddenly an idea popped into Harry's head he said "I've got to go the library, I just thought of something." 

Harry left the main hall and rushed to the library. He asked Madam Pince "Do you have a parchment I just had a idea?" Pince handed a bit of parchment to Harry, he found a table and started to write down. He wrote (rose oil is the addictive you are supposed to take up to five days, if you take more then you become addicted, what would happen if you use a different oil? Different flowers will have different effects but if you substitute lavender plants to lavender oil then it would be the same potion). He showed Pince right away, he asked "Do you think it would work?" Pince said "Wonderful theory if you want to try it out, you would need another staff member and Pomfrey if something goes wrong." Harry asked "I'll ask Dumbeldore, what's his password?" Pince answered " I believe it's Liquorice." Harry laughed and headed straight there.