Chapter 58 merlin challenge

Harry returned to the chambers, Severus put Reid down for a nap. He said "I am off to see Dumbledore and say the great news of the potion." Harry said "That's great, I am going to find Merlin and ask what my new challenge is." Severus said "Good luck."

Harry went to the Astronomy tower and went inside the secret door and smiled and said "Hey Merlin my potion worked. The dark lord is happy and being called his original name Tom riddle and me and Severus had a girl called Reid which also was a male deer." Merlin said "Wow, you have been busy." Harry asked "What's my challenge? Madam Pince asked me to find you." Merlin replied "Well your challenge won't be simple, you need to find the Centre of the world as your challenge, but I have a warning. The warning is you need to find it before graduation next year or you won't ever receive the last gift and eventually your new knowledge will fade and you return to being a normal wizard." Harry gasped in shock and said "You mean if I don't find the Centre of the world before graduation I won't have the ultimate update in my powers, and if I fail I would return to being plain old me?" Merlin replied "That is correct, it's my ultimate gift to see if you are meant to have the old magic of the world." Harry was so confused. He asked "Is this last test a wisdom test?" Merlin replied "This is my one answer but yes you are correct, you can't ask me anymore questions, good luck." Harry said "Bye thanks for the challenge." Harry left Merlin's library and went to find madam Pince and tell her the challenge.

Meanwhile Snape was talking to Dumbledore and said "The potion worked a treat and the dark lord wants everyone to call him Tom and look no more dark mark he removed them all." Albus was speechless and said "Wow, true piece at last no more war, I wonder if he wouldn't mind a visit from and Horace one day." Severus replied "I am sure that can be arranged, just give Lucius a heads up and who knows what could happen."

Harry found madam Pince and said "My challenge is to find the Centre of the world and it's a wisdom test and I am not allowed to asked Merlin anymore questions." Pince was perplexed and said "What a hard challenge, I guess he's testing how smart you really are." Harry nodded and said "I am going to tell Dumbledore my challenges and see if he has any answers." Pince said "Good luck."

Harry went inside Dumbledore's office and said "Hey Severus and Albus, my challenge is difficult. It's to find the center of the world. Merlin said "it's a wisdom challenge." Albus said "Interesting, he's asking you, are you wiser than your current age, which seems unfair." Harry said "Thanks that's been weirdly helpful I need to go now." Harry left the office to go to his next stop. Severus looked at Dumbledore and asked "Is this school allowed to have wedding's before graduation?" Dumbledore replied "You worked out Harry's task." Severus replied "Yeah it's quite simple and I didn't realize that Merlin was a romantic at heart." Dumbledore said "Oh I get it, if you want to meet Merlin to confirm your suspicions  then you just need to find secret door next to Astronomy tower and say headmaster Dumbledore sent me."  Severus said "Thanks, see you later sir."

Severus went to find the secret door near the Astronomy tower, he eventually found it and said "Headmaster Dumbledore sent me." The door opened and Severus walked up the stairs and saw a telescope in the middle of the room and was confused. Merlin the ghost saw this new strange wizard and asked "Who are you?" Severus replied "I was the old potions professors but now I am defence against the dark arts. My name is Severus Snape. I am also Harry Potter's mate." Merlin made his appearance known and said "Honour to meet you, wow your the wizard that also was red deer, interesting why are you here?" Snape replied "Harry's last quest, I didn't realise you were a romantic wizard." Merlin smiled and said "Aah, I see you have great wisdom." Snape said "Well it's the age old question, what's more important in life love or knowledge." Merlin said "Aah clever muggles always say love or money, but I like your twist." Severus asked "Why give Harry this task?" Merlin replied "Simple I want to know that he has everything he's ever wanted and he doesn't need anything else." Severus said "Thanks, that's been helpful. I just wonder how Harry's going to propose to me." Merlin said "You just have to wait and see. Good day to you Severus Snape." Snape went back to his room and looked at his daughter with content in his eyes.