Chapter 55 the new arrival

Pomfrey was confused and asked "How in Merlin did we arrive here?" Harry replied "Well I am the secret deputy headmaster by the way and also I need to transform my mate is calling me." Harry changed into the red stag deer and pranced towards his mate and smiled and asked "How are you Severus?" Severus replied "I think I am settling to give birth because I feel like I am in labor." Harry said "Yeah that's why I brought Poppy with me." Severus looked up and saw Poppy she was coming over to check on her. Poppy did a spell that she has been practicing and said "Severus can you understand me?" Severus was shocked and replied "Poppy I can understand you, how?" Poppy replied "Wow my studies have worked." Harry changed back and asked "How did you do that?" Poppy replied "I watched a muggle film the other day called Doctor Dolittle and he could understand animals and so weirdly when I chanted doctor Dolittle three times and suddenly I can understand Severus." Harry laughed and asked"Does that mean doctor Dolittle was a wizard?" Poppy replied "Probably , it can't be a  coincidence." 

Minutes later Severus was in labor. He breathed in and out and relaxed and said "I am ready to push." Poppy replied "Go ahead slowly." Severus pushed and a baby deer appeared. Poppy held the little one and made sure the deer was breathing properly and checked all the right details. Harry looked at the baby deer and asked "What gender is the deer?" Poppy replied "It's a boy and very healthy." The baby boy deer suckle on a bottle. Pomfrey magically conjured up. Severus turned back into a wizard again and looked at his son and smiled. Harry saw his mate changed and gave himself a hug and said "Welcome back."  Severus looked at Harry and said "Good to be back, I can't believe we have  got a son." Harry said "Yeah it's pretty incredible." A couple of seconds and Lindfred and Hadrian arrived with a potion bottle and Linfred replied "Here for the new baby deer." Pomfrey said "Oh my gosh that's the potion to turn the baby deer back to wizard form." Linfred replied "Yeah, Harry since you found Merlin he's been teaching me how to make this potion so you son can be a wizard then when he's older. He can be a deer again." Harry gulped and was overwhelmed and said "Thank you so much." 

Severus went and held his son and Harry fed the new bottle for his son. The baby deer drank the whole bottle and changed into a wizard baby girl. Pomfrey couldn't believe her eyes and said "Typical she's definitely a Potter." Harry was speechless and Severus smiled and said "Okay that's a shock." Harry said "Damn she's just like her mother." Pomfrey, Linfred and Hadrian laughed. Severus smiled and said "Ha ha very funny well my first name doesn't make sense anymore."  Harry smiled and said "Thanks Merlin my name still works. I was thinking Reid what do you think?" Severus said "That's clever and perfect I think it's suitable." Pompfrey said "Wonderful, now I think it's time to go back to the castle." Harry nodded and took hold of Severus and Pompfrey and disappeared to the infirmary. Severus said "I am never going to get use to that." Pompfrey said "Harry Potter that was perfectly and annoyingly smooth, well done." Harry said "Well we do have an infant with us so I needed to be gently."' Snape looked around his surroundings and felt something odd and said "I think the castle added a baby room in my private room." Harry was even more shocked and said "I was just going to say that."  Pompfrey said "Wow, parenthood made your bond so strong you know what the other person thinking."  Severus said "Wonderful, I am wondering how is teaching going to work?" Harry replied "Well, I have been teaching your potion classes." Severus gasped and said "Wow that's pretty impressive." 

A minute later Dumbledore arrived and said "Severus well come back, your timing is perfect because Professor Slughorn returned to teach Potion. I was wondering if you and Harry can do double act together and teach Defenses of The Dark Arts?" Harry and Severus said together "We loved to teach that class." Dumbledore was confused and said "Have I missed something." Pompfrey said "Well yeah they had a daughter called Reid and their connection is too strong at the moment." Dumbledore said "Wow, congratulations boys." Harry said "Thanks headmaster, don't worry we should settle down in a while." Severus said "Yeah plus I think I know how to solve the Voldermort problem."
Harry said "Finally we have the same idea. Let's get working on it while we discuss how to teach."  The three of them disappeared to their room. Severus put Reid down for a nap in the cot and went to Harry and talked about the next couple of weeks.