Chapter 13 Potions with Snape

In the staff room Snape was talking to Sybil he said "Potter knows about the four versions of dreamless sleep potion." Sybil said "Remember in your youth I told you a student will come along and outsmart you in potions." Snape said "It's not going to be Potter, I won't believe it." Sybil asked "You did the potion Vertisurum for your Newts exam and Poly Juice for your Owls. What would happen if Harry did a better potion for both exam?" Snape answered "If that happens then I am scared of my future, you told me that a wizard will have the same knowledge like me in potions and he'll be my equal and be my future apprentice." Sybil laughed and said "I haven't been wrong before, plus apprentice sometimes in the futures turns lovers." Snape mouth went wide open and gulped and said "Wow now I am extra scared."

In the library Harry just finished the book and headed to dinner and he was so scared and nervous Ron saw his best friend was nervous he asked "Why don't you asked Madam Pomfrey for a calming draught because you got a test with Snape?" Harry really liked that idea so he went straight after dinner. Madam Pomfrey was fine at giving him the potion and she said "Good luck, even I know how tricky that potion is to make." That didn't help his nerves at all he walked to the classroom and went inside. Snape said "Since you know about the other three versions, you get to choose which version you are going to pick." Harry decided the adult version he decided on the addictive one because it uses the least amount of Rose oil, but just as much of lavender he answered "The addictive one or it might turn into the non-addictive because of the Rose oil." Snape was impressed that he knew what ingredient that makes it addictive he said "Very well you have an hour" Harry chopped the Lavender, Knotgrass, Fluxweed and Valerian. Snape asked "What ingredient's make a Poly Juice potion ?" Harry replied "If memory serves me right Lacewing flies (stewed for 21 days) Leeches, Powdered bicorn horn, Knotgrass, Fluxweed (picked at full moon) Shredded Boomslang skin and A bit of the person who wants to turn into (typically hair) it's takes a month to brew." Snape said "Ah so it was you who made it in his second year." Harry replied "Nope not me it was Hermione me and Ron just helped and you can't take away potions because technically I am not in fifth year."  Snape grumbled and said "Very well I won't deduct points, plus it was in the past." Harry carried on the potion was turning more light purple that the dark purple that it supposed to be. He thought what's wrong then he remembered the Flubberworm Mucus and the Rose oil he added the ingredients and it changed colour, he smelled it and it did smell of the right potion. He said "I am done." Snape wandered over and looked at the potion. He smelled the potion and put it in a test tube to confirmed that he made the right potion because he had the addictive version on him. He said "Well done Potter you made it correctly." Harry sighed with relief he said "Thanks Professor." Snape was still curious and asked "What is your so called disability?" Harry replied "I can't tell you until everyone gets the pamphlet."