Chapter 48 Even more secrets

Everyone was having Lunch. Snape was in his quarters having his lunch and he was reading about the stars. He wondered why astronomy was Harry's new favourite subject. He didn't find any in his books, he walked to the library and asked Madam Pince "Do you have books about old stars?" Pince replied "Aah you want to find out about methuselah the star that points in the astronomy tower." Snape replied "I guess Potter has been here." Pince replied "Harry was here yesterday but me and him talk about old stars and different things in our solar system." Snape asked "Has Harry read about the Solar eclipse?" Pince replied "Yes he has there was one during the holidays before sixth year has started." Snape asked "Why is disability so important to the solar eclipse?" Pince replied 'I don't know, you read this book 'Wizard's with Disability'" Snape  looked at the book and said "Wow this is going to be a good read thank you." Pince said "One more thing, Solar eclipse is part of the masters in astronomy test if that helps as well." Snape replied "That helped far too much thank you."

Snape left and went back to his quarters and started reading. He read through the different disabilities and came to one that sounded familiar and remembered how Potter's actions and thought 'aah the boy has autism that's very interesting, his mind is advanced for his age.' He sent a owl to Professor Sinistra  asking to get the masters test for astronomy. He told her it was a thing he found out and wanted to know the truth. Professor Sinistra got back to him right away and sent the paper. Snape read the paper and right enough the solar eclipse was the fist question he thought 'Oh Merlin's beard, Potter already graduated last year and he is just acting this way so everyone around him wouldn't get jealous.' Snape panicked and went to the headmaster and said "I shouldn't be teaching Potter he's already graduated last year."  Dumbledore was surprised of this comment and said "Show me evidence."

Snape showed the book about potter's disability and the masters question about the solar eclipse. Dumbledore was about to say something then remembered the wizard oaf and decided to fire call Harry instead, Harry  arrived quickly and asked "What's wrong now?" Dumbledore replied 'Snape got evidence that you graduated last year." Harry gulped and looked at the evidence and said "Well the cats out the bag great, now I can't do classes this year."Dumbledore said "Well you could still do them  you just won't learn anything new." Snape said 'Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about potions."

Harry and Dumbledore had the exact same thought but Dumbledore bet Harry too it he said "Wonderful, why don't Harry not attend classes but teach the professor in secret instead, I'll just make an announcement on Monday that Harry' disability means he doesn't need classes but instead having one on one teaching with the professors." Harry said 'Thanks a lot Dumbledore I was going to say that." Snape laughed and sad "You two are so a like it's like your both Headmasters." Harry looked at Dumbledore and said "Yeah maybe going to see Merlin was a bad idea." Dumbledore said "Well I was wondering why the castle felt complete and in sync with the wards, the castle hasn't felt this good in ages." Snape asked "Please don't tell me that Potter here is the legend secret headmaster?" Harry blushed slightly and said "Wonderful to meet you Professor Snape."  Snape said 'Damn I wish I had that power." Harry said "The next thing that might shock you but please don't read too much into this but you and Merlin are more a like because he was also a red deer doe." Snape gasped in shock and asked "Is Merlin the reason the red deer stag are so rare." Harry stayed completely calm and replied "Yes and that's all I am going to say I am off to dinner."

Harry ran off in a flash, and went to dinner. Snape said 'Well tomorrow's going to be interesting." Snape left to have dinner as well. Then everyone  went to bed.