Chapter 20 potions with Potter

Potter walked to potion class and when he went inside he saw Professor Snape and Madam Pomfrey waiting for him. He said "Good evening glad you both can make it, I'll show you how to make the original addictive dreamless sleep potion and my version." Snape was intrigued and Pomfrey was interested and asked Harry "Why show us how to make the addictive potion?" Harry replied "Because it's how I started to have my idea." Harry was showing the way to make the addictive dreamless sleep potion and when he finished he said "My idea was thinking about a way to substitute the rose oil to a different oil, I thought since there's fresh lavender in the potion why not take lavender out and turn it into lavender oil."  Pomfrey couldn't believe her ears, she couldn't believe it was that simple! Then she looked at the second potion and it was true, it was entirely different. She smiled and said "Wow that's fantastic, well done." Snape said "Great work Potter, you would get Outstanding from me if you were doing your Owls exam." Harry couldn't believe what Snape said to him, he said "Thanks Sir that's really kind of you." Pomfrey asked "Since you have taken the potion, have you experienced the same as Professor Snape has?" Harry replied "Yeah I have but my animagus isn't my patronus form because I am still a child." Snape was intrigued and asked "Can you show me your animagus?" Harry nodded and showed them his fawn animal. He looked up and saw how tall everyone was and then returned back. Snape was surprised, he said "Wow a baby deer I wonder, whether you are going to turn into a female or a male deer." Harry said "I cannot wait to find out." Harry left the classroom and went to bed. 

In the morning he had breakfast. Instead of going to the library he went to the headmaster's office because he wanted to ask Dumbledore if he could go home for a week. He didn't know the password but the gargoyle gave him access and said "I am in a good mood today, but don't come here again without a password."  Harry replied "Okay I won't." Harry went upstairs and saw Dumbledore at his desk. He said "Harry what a lovely surprise." Harry asked "Thanks headmaster I was wondering if I could go home for a week in winter?" Dumbledore couldn't believe his ears and replied "You have never asked beforehand what's the change all about?" Harry said "Well I thought this year I would break tradition." Dumbledore smiled and said "Okay I'll allow it, plus you could go to Grimmauld Place after your week." Harry's eyes went wide open and he said "Thank you sir that would be lovely." Harry left the office and went to the library.

Madam Pince asked "Where have you been?" Harry replied "Asking Dumbledore if I am allowed to go home for the winter and he said yes." Pince said "That's brilliant news."  Harry wrote a letter home saying that's he'll be coming home. Petunia was very happy. Vernon said "Maybe you can give the paper to Harry about his family tree." Petunia said "What a brilliant idea."