Short story (Eddie x juicy)

Juicy's pov

I normally would never in a millions year's go drinking with Eddie by myself because of the shit that might slip out when I'm drunk but tonight eddie really needed me and I couldn't help but to say yes.

Gabby Had dumped Eddie for some Asian boy at her job. If you ask me she made the biggest mistake of her life. Eddie is nothing but love and happiness wrapped in one. Why couldn't she see that.

Eddie was driving us to a bar in town. It's usually all of the boys but everyone else was gone on vacation so We had no chose but to ride solo with each other.

The car ride was long and quiet if it wasn't for the radio playing at a low volume I think you could hear my heart beating a thousand miles per hour.

I looked over at Eddie who had tears running down his face. My heart broke a millions times over. All I wanted to do was hold him tight. Why would she ever do this.

Omfg she better be so fucking lucky She a girl or I would beat her the fuck up like shdhgdhsjshsshdhs. We arrived at the bar about 30 mins later. Eddie hasn't spoken a single word to me.

We hopped out the car and headed into the bar. We sat down and Eddie order 16 shots for us to split. "Uuggh Eddie don't you think that's a little much". He growled at me and smacked his teeth.

"What are you, my fucking mom or something". I bite my lip trying my best not to let his words get to me. Eddie is hurt so imma let that one slide.

"Look man I'm not your mom but your coming into this a little to strong". Eddie rolled his eyes and downed his 8 shots. "Are you drinking or not bendejo".

I said fuck it and downed mine to. Eddie got up and headed for the dance floor. Soon after two beautiful ladies joined him. I rolled my eyes and turned my way to the bar.

"Give me the strongest shit you got". The bar tender smile a wicked smile. "Oh as you wish". He reached for the top self and reached for a bottle in the way back.

He poured me a shot and I trough it back. It tasted like pure vanilla but it burned like fire. "I can only offer you one more shot but after that your not allowed to drink any other drinks".

"Huh I'm confused". The bar tender laughed and try explaining again. " Look this shit right here is powerful and if you drink to much you might lose an arm or two, also it get you super drunk so there would be no need for any other alcohol unless your trying to die".

"Imma just take that other shot". The bar tender pulled out a stamp and stamped my hand. He poured the other shot and he wasn't joking. A few second later I felt like I was floating.

I made my way to the dance floor with Eddie. He was smiling for the first time tonight. One of the girls made their way to me and started moving her hips to match mine.

"See dawg I knew you knew how to party". Eddie high fives me and Then continued dancing. At this point I was feeling really good. My body moved perfectly with the music and the girl I was dancing with was pretty hot.

Eddie left the dance floor and headed for the bar with the pretty lady. It looked like he was enjoying whatever conversations they were having. This didn't sit right with me and It was killing my buzz.

I told the girl I was dancing with that I was tired and was finna head out. She frowned and whispered some naughty in my ear. I will admit it was hella hot. I bite my lip as she nibbled the tip of my ear lube.

She pulled my hand and sat me down on a chair she claimed into my lap and leaned in and kissed me. Her mouth was hot and taste of strawberries. I was really enjoying this kiss.

I was maybe a little to into it cuz I could feel myself becoming hella horny."Is that a baseball bat or is someone happy to see me". I laughed who the hells says that kinda stuff anymore.

"Hey you wanna get out of here". I bite my lip and was finna say yeah but then Suddenly Eddie appeared and looked hella mad. His face had me worried. I gently pushed the girl off of me and grabbed eddie hand.

"What's wrong man, you look like you wanna punch some".He just said he was tired and was ready to go. I told the pretty girl bye and she gave me her number.

Eddie smacked his teeth and headed outside. What the hell is up with him. I quickly ran out to see eddie getting in the car. I pulled him out, cuz we are both to drunk to drive.

"Dawg get off of me". Eddie shoved me hard. I don't think he likes the fact that dragged him out the car. "WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN". I was really pissed he knew he was drunk why would he try to drive.

"I'm perfectly capable of driving". He tried to hop back in the car but I through him over my shoulder. Eddie is not a light dude so it was a little harder than I thought.

Of course he started kicking and telling me put him down. I pulled up my phone and Googled the nearest hotel. The closets one was a good 8 min walk from here.

I put Eddie down but not before taken his car keys. He punched my arm really hard and told me I was the worst friend ever. I told him to stfu and follow me.

We walked following the directions on my phone. Like the phone said about 8 mins later we arrived at our destination. Eddie didn't seem to happy but I could care less.

We walked inside and I tried to order a room with two beds but the asshole up front told me only singles rooms were left. I was pissed but I bought the room.

I turned to tell Eddie but he had passed out in the waiting chairs. I sighed out of the 2 of us it should be me most fucked up but noooooooo. I smacked my teeth and helped Eddie to the room.

I opened the door and through him on the bed. Eddie had a single tear running down his face. I whipped it away with my thumb. "Please no more crying. I'd rather have you  mad".