Part time

Colby POV:

I mean it's been a little while since it was just the two of us but still I can't help but to feel awkward.  I smiled though I kept my head down. At this point the atmosphere felt suffocating I just couldn't bare it anymore.

"What's with us, what's with the low-key I can barely breath without wanna face plant on the floor from embarrassment". Gaege laughed which made this hell of an awkwardness dissipate. "Honestly I was thanking the same thing".

Gaege kicked my leg playfully under the table and in response I acted like it hurt more then it did. He smiled which made me forget I was alive for a second. "Sooooo how are thing with Eddie". Gaege beamed like the sun when I said Eddies name. "Well yesterday I felt like dying but Eddie was there to save the day.

I blinked twice in shock because Eddie a "saver". Yeah right but I kept this comment to myself. "what do you mean you felt like drying.............you didn't did you". I said this while grabbing his arm. I was relieved when I saw there where still just old scars there.

I lifted the scars to my face and laid a kiss on them.  I heard couple of awe's through out the place which made me smile.Gaege  blushed and I smiled. "I'm glad he was there.......... no more "cat scratches" otay". Gaege nodded then soon after our Mochi arrived. I was supper excited but then was hella disappointed when I took a bite.

I looked up and me a Gaege seem to be thinking the same thing. "They sold out of this shit". I opened my mouth and let the mochi fall out. "Ewwwwww why would you spit it out like that". I laughed and Gaege kicked my leg. "Why'd you do that". He just shrugged and went about like nothing happened.

After a brief moment to see if we was just tripping. We got up and left. "Why the fuck
Was it so idk even know man". I laughed cuz he really looked confused. "It's call "a trand" after a week or 2 mochi will be the last thing on someone mind......... unless they ate it before it was a trend but I highly doubt that". Gaege nodded.

We walked back to campus and headed for our room. When we got in the dorm I flopped on the bed and gaege climbed on my back. I turned over so that he was now on my chest. "Arrd roomy what you wanna do today". Gaege looked up through his lashes and was like "wanna watch a movie".

I shook my head yeah and grabbed my laptop. I was gonna hook it to our tv but I was to lazy. We agreed to watch mrs. and mr. smith. He wanted romance and I wanna action. You'd think the two don't mix but they do really well.
Time passes and I felt the slow rising in gaege Chested which let me know he had fallen alseep.

I gently push him off my chest and close my laptop. I got up stretched and headed for the shower. The steamy atmosphere made me kinda hazy and horny. After arguing with myself I finally decided to relieve some of this pent up "energy". Slowly grabbing myself I think of all the things I wanna do to Sam.

The image of Sam underneath me begging for more popped in my head I then began to move my hand. Stroking slowly at first but then soon picking up speed after getting close. I wanna hear his moans, touch that beautiful skin of his,-ruin his perfect little world, Make him questions if the pleasure is even real or not.

I was so close but I just couldn't reach my Clamax. That's when I replaced Sam face with gaeges and a thick whiteness cover the shower wall. I hissed and I raod out my high. I showered off the wall before bathing my body and hopping out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

Geage was still sleeping peacefully in my bed so I decided to get dressed and lay in his. I didn't allow myself to think about the shower incident and honestly didn't want to. Sam should be the only thing on my mind but I can't help but to think of geage. I shook my head and looked through my phone. Instagram was full of funny Dms like always.

My tiktok Fyp is as filled with puppies and ghosts but nun of it kept me from looking over at the beautiful human being sleeping in my bed. I let out a long sigh before giving in to my thoughts. "Let me hold you at least for tonight". I got up and walked over to the sleeping boy in my bed and lightly laid a kiss on his forehead .

I laid down beside him and wrapped my hand around his slim waist before laying a kiss on his neck. "You really shouldn't Colby". The angles on my shoulder said as I begin kissing his soft place near his lips. "Oh shut up.... what do you know". The devil on my shoulder yelled at the angle. I wasn't listening to either of them I focus on the soft moans geage was letting out as I placed kisses in the places I wanted most.

I slide my hand lower down his waist allowing myself to explore what I've been craving the most. I let my mouth lay on his as I slowly part his lips with my tongue. I was a little shocked when I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I opened my eyes and was met with geage lustful ones. I parted our lips and both of us sat there in Silence debating rather or not we should take this farther.

Geage answered for the both of us when reconnected our lips and climbed on top of me. He straddle me and I rested my hand on his thighs. His slowly started grinding his hips waking up my friend down stairs. I let out a moan and little growl annoyed by the clothes that were still on us.