MINE PART 1(smut chapter)

Gaege pov

As I laid there I could hear colby heartbeat. It was a slow and steady. It was like a calming melodie. He smelled of vanilla and cinnamon. I played with his hoodie strings.

The sun had set so the room was dimly lit.The halls outside where quiet do to the whole no school thing. It was nice. Me and colby were just vibing

He ran his hand along my back while the other heald his phone. I Could hear his finger tapping on the screen. I began to feel sleepy.

I like how close we were even though we had only known each other a short time. My surrounding became darkness as the sleep consumed me. I couldn't help it he was warm and soft. I could lay here forever.

~~~Time skip 1hour~~ still geage pov

I woke up and felt something under me. At first I was supper confused but then remembered I had fell asleep on cobly.

I was a little shocked that he didn't move me off him. I climbed down off him trying my best not to wake him. I was about to get up and move to his bed so that way I didn't have to wake him but he pulled me back.

He flipped me under him now I'm stuck. I tried shaking him to wake him up but he wouldn't budge. I sighed and tried sliding my way out. I was almost there when he pinned my hands down on the bed.

I was so shocked that I lowkey squeaked.

"Where you going". Cobly said in a low husky voice.

"I~I w~was going t~to go to your b~bed" My voice was shaky and I don't know why. It was hard to see. The room was poorly lit do to the sun not being out.

"Why there's enough room for the both of us. Cobly was closer to my face now I couldn't see all the way but I could tell.

"I umm didn't wanna over step my boundary". I was a little turned on by cobly voice and this position is not helping.

"Boundary's what boundary's". He was still holding my hands on the bed.

"You know me being gay and all". Cobly laughed and buried his face in my neck. I could feel myself becoming aroused.

"Cobly could you umm maybe move" I said trying my best not to sound rude.

"Why is there something wrong. I could feel his breath on my neck. This sent shivers down my spin. A moan escaped my lips. Shit opps. I tried my best to move but cobly held me in place.

He kissed my neck causing me to arch my back in shock. "C c c colby what are you doing"I tried my best not to stutter.

"Shhhhh just go with it". And with that colby began to kiss my neck some more. Is this even real. Honestly I don't care. My mind was going blank at colby touch.

He finally let go of my hands. I wanted to push him off but it felt so good. I bit my lip as cobly left love bits all over my neck.

Cobly slowly moved his hand down to my now awoken friend. I moaned as he rubbed it through my Sweat pants. What the hell is happening. I gotta be dreaming.

He stopped kissing my neck and slowly kissed my lips. At first I wasn't sure if i should kiss back but his lips were soft and I melted.

The kiss started slow then became more aggressive. He lick my top lip asking for enters. When I denied he pulled my hair softly causing me to gasp. Then he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

His tongue danced with mine. It felt so good especially since the roof of my mouth was sensitive. Cobly parted his lips from mine leaving me wanting more.

"Are you sure you want this" Cobly whispered in my ear.

"I mean I don't wanna freak you out or or make you uncomfortable we only known each other a short time"I was rambling I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact Cobly wanted to do this.

"GAEGE" cobly growled cutting off my train of thought.

"Do you or do you not" Cobly voice made me Trimble but in a good way.

"Ye-" I couldn't even finish my word before Cobly reconnected our lips. He was kissing me more hungrily. My body felt like it was on fire. He slide his hand up my shirt causing me to moan.

He pulled off my shirt then his. Only parting our lips to lift our shirts above our heads. "Cobly are you sure you want this" I said not wanting him to regret anything.

He shook his head yes. "Cobly I need to hear you say it" I wasn't gonna let the mistakes of my past happen again.

"Yes Gaege I wanna fuck you" I Low-key just needed a yes but umm that works to.

I untied his draw strings on the sweat pants before pulling them down. He smirked looking down then back at me.

"You sure you can take this". I looked down to see what he was talking about. My eyes opened wide when I saw his member sticking through his boxers. Ooooooof how in the hell.

"Only one way to find out". I pulled my pants down along with my boxer. All of a sudden I became really insecure. I tried cover my down stairs area but colby gabbed my hands.

"Don't hide from me" he kissed my hands. This not my first time but colby made it feel like it. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed me then got up. "Ummmmmm" i said confused.

"Relax I'm just grabbing a comdom and some lube". I was surprised at how much Cobly knew. " I'm clean and I'm pretty sure you are but better safe then sorry"

He came back over and climbed between my legs. "You ready" he growled making me blush. "I shook my head yes.

( oof hate to do it but gotta end it right their. I'm pretty sure part 2 is already up but if not who pov you wanna see this from. I think imma do colby but I can always change it)