Ghost Trip !!

Colby POV:

The sound of knocking woke me up out of my sleep. I yawned and pulled the covers from off of me. I looked over to my side to see a geage balled up next to where I was laying. I laughed and got up.

"Who is it". The voice was unfamiliar to me and so I through on some pants and opened the door. "can I help you". Not trying to sound rude. "Sorry for the early morning intrusion but we're here to take juicy out". I rubbed my eyes and looked back.

Geage was peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to disturb him but from the looks of it it's his friends from YouTube. "Sorry give me one second". They nodded and I closed the door. I walked over to the sleeping boy and kissed his forehead.

"Hey geage baby, you gotta wake up your friends are here". This didn't seem to do the trick so I jumped on him. He hit the hell out of me but he was up now. "What the hell colby". I laughed and pointed towards the door.

"You got some visitors". Geage eyes grew wide and quickly hopped out of bed And into the bathroom. I chuckled and through him some clothes. He mouth the words thank you and closed the door. I walked back over to the front door and let our guest in.

"Sorry for the mess geage and I had a pretty rough night". They shook my hand and patted my back. "No worries dude, you should've seen juicy apartment when he lived alone, looked and smelled like someone died in there".

I laughed cuz I believed it. Geage rarely picks up after himself now. I'm always the one stuck cleaning. A few seconds later we heard the bathroom door open and out walked juicy. He was blushing like a mad person for no reason.

He waved at his friends and they waved back. Geage tip toed his way over to me and grabbed my shoulder. "Everyone this is Colby". They turned there head my direction and examined me. "Nice to meet you Colby, this is narrator, mully, and I'm josh". I was caught off guard by josh.

The short blue eyed guy freaked me out just a little, he look like he can see into my soul. A shiver ran through my spine but not the good kind. Geage noticed and laughed. "Don't feel bad he tends to have that effect on people". I nodded and shook each of their hands.

"So boys, wanna tell me why you're here". Narrator cleared his throat and spoke. His voice cause and an earthquake in my body. My legs felt weak and I almost fell to the ground. Geage held me up thinking that was the funniest thing he ever seen.

"Sorry I forgot to warn you". The boys join geage in the laughter as Narrator continued what he was saying before I almost became a bottom. "A we came to see if you got time to shoot a video". Some seem to click with geage. "I thought you guys headed back to Australia the night after the bar".

"See what happened was we've been down here crashing at Eddie and grants place for last couples months do to the fact that we're to fucking lazy to go back". I let out a chuckle cuz I could relate.  "Will there be cool dogs".

The more I listen to them talk the more confused I became. Juicy wouldn't stop yelling, mully kept trying to fuck josh, and narrator now had cat ears. It's been two fucking minutes what happened. They seemed to stop and noticed their surroundings.

"I'm gonna try to erase everything I just saw cuz wtf". The pure madness that irrupts from this group when their together is unbelievable. Mully gave me a bro pat as a way of saying welcome to my life. Like he wasn't just trying to get josh to suck him off. Of course it was all jokes but still.

"So about that video, what exactly do you need me for ?". They cleared there throats and mully took lead this time. "It require staying over night somewhere". I was curious so I leaned into the conversation not noticing I was doing so.

"See it's a hunted place and we need a certain, how do I put it "juicy touch", so it's less scary,also if some ghost wanna follow us they most likely follow you so you're also our shielded as well". I looked at them cuz that's kinda fucked up.

Geage agreed to go if I could tag along. "Idk about this one dudes, it's a lot we don't know about the paranormal world that could lead to you guys getting hurt if you go around joking about it Especially at a haunted place".

"Colby my dude, it may seem like we're joking to the camera but we're gonna take all the necessary steps to keep us all protected". I let out a Long breath because with or without me they're going might as well be there to protect.

I know a little more bout the other world then most do so might as well go as a protector and a Guide. I agreed and everyone seemed to be happy. "So when the hell do we leave" . I was finna ask the same question but geage beat me to it.

"Well you know us haha". Juicy seem to become instantly annoyed. "You fucking idiots". I was confused, that's the only thing I seem to be with this group. "You dumb asses just decided to invite me last minute didn't you".

They all rubbed the back of their heads knowing they're guilty. I just looked at geage and started packing. "No use of wasting time being angry let's pack and do what we need to go on this trip otay". Geage nodded and began grabbing supplies.

"Do you jake asses even know how long we're staying". They looked at each other like who gonna tell him. Mully eventually spoke up. "A week or 2, no biggie right". This time I was pissed. "You want us to take 2 weeks off of school".

"Well no Eddie will complete any work that's necessary to keep you caught up as for attendance, yeah that's fucked, but it was fucked anyways right". The disappointment in the other boys face when mully said that said enough for me a juicy.

"What do you mean its already fucked mully, I think you should explain that". I think mully released he fucked up and try to hide behind the others. I rubbed juicy back and we continue to pack. When we were done we headed to the car and started the trip to the hunted prison.

(Tada it's finally done, I actually happy I completely this chapter again sorry it too so long 😩🛑)