ALMOST <3

Colby pov:

We unfinished packing and moving all the boxes to the new dorm. Sam was silent most of the time which I thought was wired.I suggested that we take walk so that we could catch up but mostly so that I could see what was wrong. I don't like it when sam is upset.

"Cat got your tongue" I said playfully nudging his shoulder with mine. He looked at me and then looked back in the path in front of us."naw just don't feel like talking to you right now". This comment hurt deep. Felt like my heart stop beating when he said those simply but fatal words to me.

He sighed and continued. I guess he could tell that what he said hurt me."It's just that you've been here for like what 2 days and I feel as though you don't miss me at all bro". I smiled. "come on bro we grew up together why would I not miss you". He just sighed and look at the ground.

I stopped and grabbed sam by the hand and stopped him as well. I turned so that were face to face. I put my index finger under his chin and lifted his head up to face me. "Sam dude I miss you more than you will ever know" and with those words I leaned down to kiss him but just before Our lips were about to touch I backed out and hugged him instead.

He hugged me back then let go. "Thanks man that means a lot". He was a light shade of pink. Is he blushing ? Is he really blushing? Why is he blushing? I brushed these questions off cuz I'm pretty sure I'm trppin. "We should head back "with that we headed back towards the dorm rooms.

Gaege pov:

Colby and sam went for a walk and me & eddie went to the dorm. I was laying at the top on the bed with eddie at the bottom. I was on my phone looking at colby Instagram. Omfg this dude is so hooot like jdgshsdhsushwhwhe.

I was so busy drooling over Cobly that I didn't notice eddie about to snatch my phone right out of my hand. "Whatcha lookin at" eddie said successful snatching the phone out my hand. "Ooooooooo your on hisss page " he was scrolling and looking at his post.

"Come on eddie give me back my phone" I swear I feel so childish saying that but at the same time this was low-key funny. That was untill eddie went off his page and was lookin through my phone.

"Eddie give it back". I tried grabbing my phone but he just stood up and walked to the other side of the room. He stopped looked at me a said "If you want it come and get it". He waved it in the air daring me to come and get it.

"Challenge accepted". I got up and ran towards eddie. He moved so quick that now he was standing on my bed waving it. "Arrrd you little fucker". I don't know why I said little eddie is taller than me .( honestly don't know who taller but we're gonna say eddie for the story).

We ware on the bed play fighting and laughing as I tried to get my phone back but was failing miserably. I finally managed to grad hold of it but as soon as I did eddie flipped me over pinned me down with one hand and with the other took my phone.

He was laughing but I had stopped. He was between my legs hovering over me still laughing showing off his perfect white teeth. He finally stopped and looked at me.

I could feel myself becoming bothered so I tried to move. But eddie just held me there. "Umm eddie could you umm please get up". My voice was shaky do to how aroused I was. I tried my best not let it show but it was kinda hard when someone this hot was staring at you.

Colby pov:

Me and sam were laughing and talking as we arrived at the dorm rooms. We walked to mine and opened the door. As we walked in we stopped. Eddie had Gaege pinned to the bed. This for some unknown reason low-key made me hella mad. I cleared my throat catching their attention.

Eddie hopped up laughing then helped Gaege  to his feet.Gaege was pulling his hoodie down clearly trying to hide his now awaking friend. I don't think eddie notice do to him facing us.

I felt the need to help Gaege so I turned to sam who was looking at his phone texting katrina back. I walked over to Gaege and stood between him and eddie hiding Gaege behind me.

"Well it was nice seeing you sam". He looked up from his phone "yeah I gotta head back anyways kat keep bugging me about some McDonalds". He walked over hugged me one last time and left out the door.

Eddie was now in front of me and Gaege . " I should be heading out to I'll catch up with you later Gaege". eddie turned and left out the door closing it behind him. Gaege sighed and flopped down on his bed.

"Thanks man". Gaege said bearing his face into his pillow. "Yeah no problem". I laid beside him. "Soo is eddie really the one you like". He faced me and sighed. "Yeah I've liked him for like forever now". He was a light shade of pink. He was blushing how cute. "Well that's who you like but why do you like him".

He sat up and climbed on my chested and laid down. I like how close we were in such A short time. "Well he was the first person I ever told I was gay". He said this while playing with my hoodie string.

I was running my hand along his back. "At first he was quite and didn't say anything but then he smiled and hugged me".

"When he did that for once in my life I felt happy". "Eddie helped me out a lot he was there when I told me parents my friends like I said he's like our rock". I hugged Gaege while he laid on my chest I know that was a lot to let out but I'm glad he did. We sat like this for a while and I never wanted it to end.

(People when I say I love this ship like ooof. I think they would be so cute together. Any who hoped you enjoyed)