4 years later ...

Juicy pov

Time past and everything and everyone returned back to normal. Me and Eddie broke up but it was mutual. Sam and Colby worked out there issues and me well I landed the hottest guy on campus.

My boyfriend Colby ran up and kiss my forehead before embracing me in a long hug.
"I've missed you". I laughed because he literally only left to pee 3mins ago.

"I missed you too". We heard several gaging noises from behind us . I turned to see both of our friend groups looking at us in a playful disgusted.

Corey: "get a room before I puke".

Jake: "I was so team sam and Colby".

Mully: "I was rooting for Eddie and juicy".

Josh: "you guys are so simple minded, what should clearly happen is Sam and Eddie.

Narrators: "who knows how far this road will
travel".

Eddie and Sam "Do we get a say in this?".

We all looked and them and said no . We were at mcDonald's. We were on our way to a hunted castle. It was good to be around these guys , it felt so natural now.

I grabbed Colby hand and sat down at a booth . We wanted to eat since we've been cooped up in the car so long.

"Sooooo, I've been thinking about what we're going to do for graduation".  Everyone looked at me making me feel a little out of place.

"Alright guys, not to much eye contact you're making it nervous". Mully announced.

"Alright not to much on my manz". This made everyone laugh , which took some of the pressure off me. I continue with what I want to say about the graduation party . Everyone seemed too agree with the theme and the location.

Josh: "So we not gonna talk about your wedding , or the fact that Sam and Eddie are secretly dating, and the fact that grant actually has a girlfriend, of the fact that Jake broke up with his girlfriend, or how Cor-".

Corey: "And I think that enough out of you".

Sam: "Sam and who now".

Josh: "oh don't act like I didn't catch you too making out".

Corey: "No invite is crazy".

Eddie: "wedding ?".

"Alright I think that's enough of a break for today". I quickly gathered my phone and bolted for the van.

Colby: "Lets focus on Eddie and Sam kissing". And then he bolted out the door too. When he got in the car we both stared laughing.

"Do you think they fell for it ?" . Colby and I are far from ready to marry each other , though he is the love of my life.

"I think so , you should have seen by their face, it was hilarious". Then I thought about the other thing Josh said .

"Sooooo Eddie and Sam , you think true or false". Colby thought for a long time before speaking.

"If I'm speaking truthfully, I think true". I shook my head in agreement. They've been struggling to find who they are , I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to take the journey together. I honestly be super happy . Another couple in the group would do me and Colby justice.

"So do you wanna marry me ?". I looked at him and smiled .

"In a heartbeat". I kissed him and he kissed back.

Time skip ( the party)

The music was loud and I was partying hard. There's no way was I letting my last day of college be a waste. The gang was spread throughout the gathering which we called it divide and conquer. That way we enjoyed ourselves but also make sure the place stayed looking like a place. Colby of course stuck with me and Sam and his boyfriend Eddie stayed with each other.