short story part 2 ( juicy x Eddie)

Juicy pov

I hopped in the shower before changing into the robe the hotel has hanging up. I figured I'd get another so eddie could take a shower to but I soon realised that asshole was not waking up anytime soon.

I took a deep breath before running some bath water for Eddie. I started taking his clothes off before putting him in the tube. The warm water seem to woke him up.

I guess his reflexes kicked in cuz he punched the hell out of my lip. I could taste the blood. It was that of iron or some metal. Eddie apologized But I just got up and walked out.

I didn't think much about it because the pain and blood lowkey turned me on (no just me otay). I hopped on the bed and just laid down. My head was hurting and now so was my lip.

I could hear eddie and the water moving around but the sound soon became silences as I fell asleep.

Eddie's pov:

I felt really fucking bad for what I just did. I really didn't mean to I was just having a bad dream and the water didn't help. I reacted out of fear instead of calming down and taking in my surroundings.

I washed up and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out to see juicy laid out over the bed tried and with a busted lip. I walked over a rubbed my finger a long the lip I busted(which is the bottom).

I felt so fucking bad. I grabbed the robe laid out for me and changed. I was a lot sober then I was before and I wasn't sleepy. I hopped on the couch and looked at my phone.

I went on YouTube and started watching markiplier( anyone else ship markiplier and Eddie no just me otaaaaayyy).

His videos were funny and always made me smile. I was laughing when I heard the strangest thing. "~ahhhh Eddie not there~". I shock my head in disbelief.

This bendejo was having a wet dream about me. I paused the video to listened more and the more I did the more turned on I got. I'm honestly not gay but at the same time hearing juicy moan my name lowkey sets a fire in me.

I walked over to the bed and separated juicy legs I just wanted to see some. I look at his thing and for some reason it didn't turn me off if anything It just made me want him more.

Juicy is soft and way thinner than me. His body was a little pale and more feminine compared to most guys. Juicy was kinda hot now that I look at him his tattoos just sets everything in me off.

I could feel myself getting hard and honestly I didn't mind. I wanted juicy and I think I've known that for a long time. When gabby dumped me I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be.

Of course that shit still hurt but the first person to come to mind after that was juicy. Everything in me wanted nothing more then to touch him and tease him. I want to see the faces he makes when he at his climax or when I whisper in his very sensitive ears.

I leaned down and kissed him where I had hurt him. I kissed it over and over again. I then made my way down. His body was warm and smooth I couldn't help but let my hands explore.

I told myself a million times over that this was wrong but I couldn't help it. Juicy was so fucking beautiful and his body was so damn perfect. I licked and kissed everywhere I could. I didn't realize how much I've been craving him.

Juicy twisted and turned under my touch it was so cute. His face turned rosey red his thing was now fully up. It was so adorable I mean Juicy not small just way littler than mine.

I laid down back between juicy legs and started kissing and licking on his member. I will admit it was Weird at first but his cute moans made me wanna do more. I did What I knew that would feel good to me to him.

I kissed Juicy tip before lapping my tongue around it. I continue to lick it and suck on it before I fully took him in. I gagged like a lot but then Relaxed and began bobbing my head up and down taking him all the way in each time

Juicy pov:

Juicy inner thoughts: " Hot, Why is it so hot". "Somethings not right I feel good ".

My body jerked itself awake. I felt weird, I felt good, like so fucking good. I opened my eyes to an unexpected surprise. Eddie was sucking me off.

"Eddie ~ahh~, w--what are y-you doing". He looked up at me at took my thing out of his mouth. He claimed closer to my face, leaned down close to my ear and whispered.

"What does it look like dip shit". Eddie took my lips with his and began kissing. He bite down on my bottom lip accidentally reopening my busted lip.

I hissed at the pain and Eddie stopped kissing me. He looked sad. "What's wrong, did I do something wrong ?".Eddie just chuckled.

"No silly why would you have done something
wrong". He lifted his hand to my bleeding lip and a tear rolled down his face.

"Eddie it was an accident, I know the difference between someone doing it on purpose and on accident trust me". Eddie smiled just a little before it went away again.

"I still hurt you, and that's not otay". I don't like to see Eddie upset. I brought him into my arms and kissed his forehead."I know some that can make us both feel better".

I smirked and pushed Eddie back upon the bed and claimed on top of him. I took of that soft yet in the way robe and leaned down and kissed Eddie. He sat up slowly never breaking the kiss and took off his robe.

I parted our lips cuz I lowkey started to panic. "Hey Eddie I don't think I'm ready to go all the way yet". Eddie smiled and kissed my nose."That's perfectly fine with me, is it otay if I touch you I should have asked before too"( *Clears throat* Let me only say this once ALWAYS ASK FOR PERMISSION IT'S NEVER OKAY NOT TO also.... NO MEANS NO DONT GO BEGGING FOR IT EITHER 😡)
"Ugh yeah that's fine". Eddie kissed me and after a little while of making out he started jerking us both off. In my head I was hopping this wasn't a dream because I've liked Eddie for a long time and to be here doing this is just mind blowing.

Eddie's hand were kinda cold a little but that felt kinda good. His thing was a lot thicker than mine which made me worried for the future. Oh shit me and Eddie have a future, well at least I hope.

That night after all that happened we fell alseep in each others arms. Eddie held me close and rubbed my back untill sleep found me. I really do love this guy and I know he love me too.