Mixed emotions

Colby pov:

"Colby I'm just glad it wasn't you, I know that's mean and selfish but I can't help it, your my whole world man I can't imagine you not being here or you getting hurt".

I pulled sam close to me and tear began to escape my eye's." I'm fine and it's not selfish to love or worry for someone". We sat there in silence and cried in each other's arms.

My head was storming with emotions. I honestly wanted to run away and lock myself in a closet. Sam sat up and wiped his nose. He looked at me with those sad brown eyes and I melted. My heart was beating surprisingly slow.

I looked down at Sam's lips and imagined me kissing them over and over again. I quickly stood up and walked over to the door. " We should umm catch up with the others".

Sam seem to snap out of a trans and agreed.I opened the door letting sam leave first. I need to get myself in order. I looked down at my phone and shoot Gaege a text letting him know that we were on our way.

Gaege shoot me a thumbs up emoji and I smiled. I looked up from my phone to see sam smiling at me. My heart got 10xs warmer. I was freaking myself out cuz both these boys send me out of orbit.

I cleared my throat and continued walking to the cafeteria where Gaege and eddie were waiting. The walk there was a bit quite and I guess it was quite cuz he asked me the Bizarre question.

"In 10 year if I'm single and so are you will you marry me ?". I just busted out laughing. Where in the hell did that question come from.

"Stop laughing this is a very Serious". Sam punched my arm but I just laughed harder.
"Sam, Now why in the hell would you ask that, Of course I'll marry you".sam started laughing to

"Arrd if I'm not single and I marry kat will you be my best man". My heart stung a little at the thought of sam marrying kat. I slowly stopped laughing and looked sam straight in the eyes.

"I'll be the best man there ever was". Sam face seem to easy back up before it had a worry look on it."You stopped laughing and looked so serious I thought I'd said some wrong.

Well he did but who am I to say anything. I can't figure out where my head is. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his shoulder laughing and pulling him in closer."Naw man I'm happy that your happy.

We arrived at the cafeteria about 5 min later and looked around find eddie and Gaege. Eddie waved us down and we walked over and sat down.

"I got us some chicken nuggets and fries for everyone". Sam and I said thank you and grabbed a few. Not gonna lie them things was smack.

"Hey Gaege I'm glad you're okay, I know I don't know you like that but still it would have killed me if you got hurt any worse". Gaege smiled and thanked sam.

I'm glad the 2 most important people in my life are getting along. Eddie smiled my way and I smiled back."Hey man thank you for taking care of juicy, I'm forever grateful".

I shook my head and laughed."Eddie man I will always take care of juicy he's become someone important to me". Gaege blushed and I winked at him.

Eddie and sam gave each other a look and me and Gaege started laughing."What is that look for ?". I nodded my head and agreed with Gaege.

"Yeah what was that look all about". They looked away and stuffed a chicken nugget in they mouth. "Can't talk gotta chicken nugget in my mouth". I playfully smacked Sam's arm you gotta love this guy.

We enjoyed the rest of the food and continued to get to know each other. Gaege kept playing footsie with my under the table and over all it was a good day.

We headed back to the dorm and sam grabbed my hand. Eddie grabbed Gaege's hand and we all walked hand in hand. Sam made jokes that made everyone light up.

My heart smiled hearing Gaege laugh. Sam pulled me close and hopped on my back. He said he was tired so I just carried him all the back to the room. Sam had fallen asleep on my back so I just said we should have a sleep over.

Eddie was down and so was Gaege. I was the first to get ready for the night and everyone else went after me. It was in the afternoon and no one but sam was sleep. I wasn't sleepy and neither were they so we played uno and monopoly.

We enjoyed each other company and it was super nice. Eddie was a real cool dude and he even invited me to make a video with him. I also told him he could tag along with me and sam on an adventure. What a nice day.