Not so close

Gaege pov:

Looked over at the door way and saw Eddie standing in it. I quickly stopped smiling and distance myself from Colby. I didn't want eddie to get the wrong idea so I kept quiet.

"I'm finna head out I'll catch y'all later". Colby left out of the dorm room passing by Eddie. I felt a little guilty at the fact that I didn't say anything to stop him. Eddie closed the door and walked closer to me.

"So you just let anyone touch you huh". He pushed me back on the bed climbing on top of me."n-no I w-was ugh j-ust catching up is all". Eddie face became blank and he lifted his shirt.

"Naughty Gaege, if you wanted to be fucked so bad you should have just asked". Eddie bent down and kissed my lips. This was our first kiss and I was somewhat thrown off.

He looked into my eyes and I forgot what I was even thinking about. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck before reconnecting our lips. They were soft and full.

Even though I was kissing Eddie all I could think about was how he wasn't colby. We're kissing and he's still got a girl. I opened my eyes and pushed him away."Eddie are you still with gabby?".

He smacked his lips and rolled his eye's."Come on babe if I was do you think I'd be doing all this". He was right He's not that type of guy. "I was just making sure,I will never go down that path again".

Eddie faced soften cuz he knew exactly what I was talking about. He grabbed my hand and slide his through mine."I will never put you back in that dark closet".

He grabbed my lips with his and let his other hand explore my body. Eddie hand were warm against my cold skin. He let go of my hand and lifted my shirt above my head.

"Are you sure about this Eddie". He cleared his throat and sat up."Not gonna lie it's a little wired but I think I'm fine". I sighed this was going way to fast for the both of us.

"Eddie we just started officially talking I'm not in no rush to make you do anything you don't wanna". He smiled and got off me. He grabbed his shirt and handed me mine.

"You wanna watch a movie we have tons well colby has tons I'm sure he won't mind".
Eddie face looked a little pissed. I frowned wonder what I said that could have did that.

"Can I ask you some, and can you be real honest". I nodded my head and sat up straight so that he knew that I was listening. "What's going on between you and Colby".

I went pale for a second as I felt the blood leave my body. "Nothing we're just friends". Eddie looked me up and down and seem to relax. My heart smiled to see him showing that he cared.

"Good cuz you're mine and I don't wanna have to go loco on that fool". I laughed at how tough eddie was trying to be. After a long talk we laid down and cuddle. I laid and his chest listening to his steady heart beat.

He for some reason alway smelled like something warm if that makes seance. Eddie played in my hair telling me jokes and how the channel been since I've been gone. "Everything's great except for the fact that you're not there videos are just not the same".

I smiled and looked up at him."well I could always swing by and make a quick video with you and the boys".eddie scratch his head making An I don't knooow face."Are you sure you wanna add youtube back on after everything that's happened".

I flinched as some of those memorys came flooding back in. I began to go to a dark place when eddie shook me and called my name."Gaege what's wrong, why are you so pale all of a sudden".

I took a deep breath and sat up." Oh boy look at the time, I think it's time for you to head out". Eddie grabbed my arm and looked at me with a worried face. "Gaege you can talk to me you know that right". I shook my head yes though I wanted to say no.

Would you really understand eddie. Your life has also been rough but for way more different reasons. I know you won't judge me but you won't look at me the same.I don't wanna be just a victim to you. You tended to baby me and go over bored when it comes to my feeling.

Can you really just sit and listen without trying to fix me. I smiled though I say this all in my head." Look I'm tired and it's late so go home I'm fine". Eddie kissed my forehead before walking out the door. I smiled a weak smile.

Eddie you can't even see when I need you the most. How can I confined in you when you can't even tell that I wanna die right now. I feel disgusting and nasty. I feel used and thrown away. I dropped down to the ground and began to cry my eye's out.

I haven't really faced what happen that day. I've really been trying my hardest just to forget about it but I can't. At night I feel hands grabbing me. Voice whispering I love you so trust me". I feel my chest began to tighten.

I get up and run to the bathroom and search high and low for my escape but it was no where to be found. I collapsed on the bathroom and cried even harder. Suddenly A pair of warm arms wrapped around me and I didn't have time to check who it was.

I just grabbed on for dear life and cried my heart out cuz right now I'm In pain. It hurts it hurts so bad."That's it let it all out". With those words I let myself feel everything I buried so deep down inside

(I know I know "what A shitty update". But hear me out I wanted to finish this chapter so that way I don't keep y'all waiting forever. I can't promise the next one will be that great either but Imma try my hardest to make it great sooooo thank for your patience)