THE AFTERMATH

Gaege pov

I woke up the next day to my alarm clock yelling at me and a little pain in my ass from yesterday. I looked up to Colby sleeping face. I stared for a moment taking in this beautiful view. I smiled to myself but then that smile quickly faded away.

"Oh shit what have i done no no no no" I thought to myself. I wasn't sure if what I did was the best thing. I was panicking I didn't know shit about colby.

Idk even know if he gay or not. Was I just a test run. No this can't be happening again. The past came flooding in and I hoped up and ran to the bathroom.

I was crying on the floor in the bathroom. I was freaking out. I just gave myself to someone I wasn't sure liked me that way. I don't wanna be someone guinea pig not again.

🚫Cut warning🚫 (sorry for not putting this in my other chapter I will fix that)

I got up and walked to the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to smile. My eyes where red from crying and my cheeks where pink. My nose looked wired lol.

I looked down and open the drawer where I keep my personal stuff so Colby wouldn't look in it. I moved some stuff out the way to find my razor blad.

I walked over to the tube and turned on the shower. I got undressed and hoped in. I looked at my left arm and began to cut. Not deep enough so that I die but so that I can feel the pain.

I cut and cut and cut till my arm had no where else to cut. I washed off the blood and began to bath myself. The soap stung as it ran over my cuts.

I hoped out and wrapped my towel around my waist. My hair was wet and my eyes looked drained. I got the first aide kit and took care of my cuts.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Colby was up and texting on his phone. I quickly hide my arm behind my back and walked over to my closet.

We had class today so I pick out a white tee with some black ripped jeans. I through on a black hoodie to hide the cuts on my arm. Colby was just staring at me.

I looked and him and then looked away. It was 6:30 and classes started at 8:00. I grabbed my back because I didn't wanna explain why I looked like shit.

I was heading out the door when Colby grabbed my arm. I hissed because he had grabbed the arms with the cuts. He looked at me confused.

"Gaege baby what's wrong" I was about to cry again why did he have to look at me like that. I snatched my arm away.

"Nun no leave me the fuck alone" I walked out and slammed the door. A few people looked my way but then went about their day.

I walked towards class but took a quick detour it was only 6:51 any way so I had plenty of time. I walked to the library and grabbed a book. I found a empty book Al and sat down on the floor.

The book I was reading was a werewolf fantasy. ( Authors note: yes I'm team Jacob even though that crusty hoe choose Edward the shinny disco ball any who back to the story).

I checked the time it now read 7:45 I didn't even notice I was reading so long. I hoped up and walked out of the library. I wasn't really paying attention to where i was going and bumped into some people.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to ----" I stopped talking when I saw there face. There no way in hell this is the same person. I blinked twice.

" uuuuhhggg do I know you from somewhere " stranger 1 said.

"Why the fuck would you know him" stranger 2.

He tilled his head and study me. I stood there in shock. I can't believe this asshole goes here out of all the college he could have picked he choose here.

"I Know who you are your Gaege holy shit no way" stranger 1 he walked over to me. I flinched It was something I hadn't done in a long time. I was scared. Why why was he here what did I do to deserve this.

"Hey bunny you run on to class I gotta catch up with my old friend Gaege here" the bunny looked me up and down then humphed.

" fine but you own me dinner snickers" there nickname made me mentally gage.

She walked away and as soon as she was out of sight I hared the most awful nickname.

"I missed you short cakes" he grabbed my hand and smiled. I was frozen if only you knew what was going through my head.

"Don't be scared short cakes I'm a change person now. He walked closer to me. I took a step back.

"Don't run from me my love" he took another step forward. I didn't move. The fear took over. I prayed that god send me help.

~ ~ ~FLASH BACK ~ ~ ~

"It's Otay short cakes I love you and will never hurt you" jammy said kissing my forehead

"Jammy I don't know I never done this before".

" I got you baby don't worry about it" jammy kissed me then leaned me back. He was not that much older than me probably about a year. He's my first boyfriend.

Jammy not out of closet and I'm fine with that I know he love's me and will tell people when he's ready. So for now we're keeping it a secret.

It's my first time having sex with a boy let alone every. I'm scared but it's with jammy so I'm otay. He was taking it slow thank god and it was magical till the next day I woke up and he was gone.

( oof dang jammy why you gotta leave my baby like that anywho hope to enjoyed but also like bruh y'all not ready for what's about to come also sorry for the late update I got stuck on school work.)