Moving Out

Colby pov:

Today was a bit more off for me then normal. I couldn't shack this feeling of someone watching me but in all honesty It always felt like that . I mean me and sam do have a whole youtube channel based on the paranormal.

I decide to shake it off and head for my room . Tomorrow I'll be leave the trap house and moving into my new collage dorm room.

See I love YouTube an all but I don't wanna be doing It till I'm old and gray. I wanna brach out and do more. I know I love making people happy even though I'm not but I decided it was time for me to finish collage and get my degree in business administration.

I'd still do YouTube but as a side career. When I reached my room door I heard my name being called "yo colby" I turned around to see sam waving in my direction.

My heart skipped a beat as sam got closer and put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you bro trap house just won't the same with out you" sam said as he brought Colby into a hug.

At this point I was red as a damn tomato. I had a crush on sam since the first day I met him. I knew sam would never feel the same so I kept it a secret for most of our friendship.

This hurt so fucking much but like all the other pain I pushed it deep down never for it to resurface again untill I was alone and left with my thoughts. I hugged sam back and smiled " imma miss you too bro".

Sam let go of me smiled and headed back towards his room. I turned around and opened my room door. Packed the last of my stuff took a shower and head for bed .

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I guess I was more tired than I thought.

Gaege pov:

"FUCK YOU MULLY" I yelled into the headset. "Juicy- juicy calm down mate no need to get vicious"josh said before we all busted out laughing.

Me and the boys where making a YouTube video for each others channel. "Yo boys I gotta head out I got a lot of packing to do before I leave tomorrow". I hung up my headset and started packing. It was always fun making videos with boys but reality soon set's in.

I'm gonna be leaving soon and gonna have to stop making videos for a while do to me having a roommate and having to focus on school. I was about half way done when I heard a knock on my door.

I ran down the step to open the door and When I opened it there stood eddie with some groceries. " What are you doing here". I step aside allowing him to enter.

"I couldn't let my favorite dawg leave without a proper send off". eddie walked in and head for the kitchen.

I followed behind him. He began to cook chopping and frying all types of shit. It looked and smelled good. I sat there on the counter not saying a word. I just admired how at home he was in the kitchen.

After a while the food was finally done and we headed to the living room. We ate and talk a little bit.

"Sooo dawg how you feeling about this whole not doing YouTube for a little while thing". I sat up and looked Eddie in the eye's. "Honestly it kinda sucks but I know you guys will do great things without me.This thought of the guys not needing me made my eyes sting.

What hurt the most would be eddie not needing me. I sigh and sit back in my chair. I've been in love with eddie for years now and each time I see him the feeling grow stronger. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and soon sleep found me.

Colby pov:

The next day I woke up and head to the bathroom. I did my daily routine and head for down stairs. I arrived to the kitchen to see sam kissing Katrina.

It made me sick to my stomach I found that I no longer had appetite. I turned around but before I could get far I heard my name being call.

"Yo colby my bro where you going". Without turning around I rolled my eyes and said " back up stairs I'm no longer hungry and with that I headed back to my room and close the door hard.

***CUT WARNING**PLEASE DON'T DO THIS

I went to the bathroom and found my old razor blad and began to cut my inner thigh. The pain help my escape from this painful reality. I was pulled out of this trans when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Colby you in there" by the voice I could tell it was jake. I wrapped the cuts so that the blood would not get on my pants and headed to the door opened it up slightly. " you good dude" jake said peering through the door.

I opened the door so that he could enter. Jake sat on my bed and patted beside him. I close the door and sat by jake." Ard dude you've been acting funny ever since the girls moved in".

"Tell me what's up ,is it because your single cuz that's an easy fix, Your freaking hot dude" I sigh at jack words then lay back on my bad.

"You wanna know the truth"I said not wanting him to say yes. But like everything else in my life good things never happens "Yes dude".

I sat up and told jake everything from the cutting to me liking sam I let it all out. Jake sat there for a moment and then started smiling. "I fucking knew it".

"I knew you liked sam". Jake then stopped smiling and punched the shit out if my arm."And that's for fucking cutting yourself you asshole". He then hugged me. We sat there for a while and it was nice.

( oof that was a lot But I really like writing this lol. I have the biggest crush on these two and the are my all time fav ship besides todoroki x midoriya but I hope you enjoyed that 😂💙 )