Reality vs fantasy

Geage POV
I felt hands wrap around my waist but Ignored it and continued to sleep. The touch soon slide down to my waistline and then to my ass. A kiss was placed near my lips. It was gently and soft and each peck left a burning sensation on my skin. After a while a felt the warmth of a kiss on my lips along with a friend this time.

The sweet bitter of mochi was now past my lips. That's when I snapped my eyes open see that it was Colby setting this lustful blaze inside of me. I was shocked but more so at the fact that I wanted more. I returned his kiss not realizing I had done so till he opened his eyes .

We parted lips and stared at each debating if either of us wanna take this farther. I asked Eddie for forgiveness before reconnecting my lips to Colby. Oh how I've missed this soft loving lips. My body moving on its own begin grinding wanting to feel his garth against mine.

He moan and growled at the same time frustrated by the clothing that's between us. His hand rested on my thighs sliding with my movements. "Are sure about this ....... cuz Once I start I don't think I can stop". Colby stopped my lower half from moving waiting for an answer. I thought long and hard about before finally giving him an answer. "I'd like nothing more but to feel you inside me once more".

Colby blushed red before flipping us over and lowering himself between my legs. He kissed me deep making it hard to breath but in a good way. Our lips went our separate ways only being attached by a thread of saliva. I panted out of breath from the kiss I just received. With out warning Colby unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off only leaving me in my boxers.

The tent pitched in them made Colby laugh causing me to blush and cover it with my hand. Colby snatched them away and pinned them above my head. "I wanna see every moment of this.....so please don't hide it from me. I bite down in my lip trying my best not to creak under this very lustful atmosphere. Colby took his free hand and palmed the vain through my boxers.

I let out a moan gaining a satisfied smile on Colbys face. "Tonight is the night I don't hold back. I gave a confused look because wait a damn minute all those other's times was him holding back. A since of slight panic sparked inside of me causing me to blush a deep red.

Colby slide his hand into my boxer and started playing with my back entrance. "W -wait I'm not properly cleaned back there". Colby got up and let go of my arms that were pinned just a second ago. "Then would like to take a shower with me".  Colby stuck out his hand for me to take and without a moment of hesitation I grabbed it.

Colby leads me to the shower and turned on the water. The steam started to from and Without blinking twice Colby began removing his shirt. I stop for a second and looked over my shoulder and at his chest. Now noticing the tattoo on it. I slowly started to undress become very aware of the eyes watching me.  After fully removing the remainder of my clothes. I stepped into the shower. I few seconds later Colby stepped in as well.

I turned to face him,locking eyes with those clear blue eyes. For A second I thought I saw them shine though they were darkened with lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. "I'm gonnna make a mess out of you". He whispered his hot breath tickling my ear.

"Not if I make you one first". I distanced myself from him and grabbed the body wash and rage. I smile knowingly knowing how turned on Colby was watching me. I turned to face him once more and asked if he could wash my back for me. He took the rag and I turned my back to him.

I jumped a little bit when the rag first touched me but accepted the touch. He started with the back of my neck and worked his way down. Sliding over my shoulders, the midsection of my back,all the way down to my lower half. Colby grabbed the body wash and put some on his fingers. "What are you doing ?". He lended into my ear.

"Cleaning my entrance". Turning me to face him,He slide his hand long my back side inserting his long finger in a place that hasn't been touched in a while. I let out a soft moan as his fingers thrusted in and out of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. He continued giving me pleasure from the back while I rubbed our fronts together.

The friction felt amazing and I was at my peek. I think Colby noticed and speed of his fingers. I moaned load not caring about who could here anymore. After a few more thrust we came together. I panted out of breath and wanting more. I turned my back towards Colby and bent over. Colby laughed and I blushed. "Geage I'm little confused..... You gotta tell me what you want".

I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "Are you really gonna make me do this". Looking over my shoulder Colby nodded his head yes. I took a deep breath and let the words flow. "Colby....... Make me feel full inside".  I was embarrassed as hell. Colby laughed and began rubbing his length against my entrance. He slowly pushed himself in until he was all way.

"G-god D-damn it ..... I forgot how fucking big you were". I said more in a a breath then actual words. My legs felt weak and I low-key couldn't take standing up anymore. "Colby I-I'm finna f-all". In one Swift movement Colby turned me around a picked me up. "Better ?". He asked.

"Much". I wrapped my legs around his waist while my arm rested around his neck. His lust filled eyes burned on my skin as he eyed my up and down. " hold on cowboy ". I rolled my eyes which was a bad idea. Colby lowered  me down on his length again  but this time if felt deeper.

I could feel in every part of me. I gasped and Colby smirked. He stared moving me up and down not letting me get a chance to back out. "Colby it's t-to d-deep, I feel like I'm gonna rip in half ". The pleasure I was feeling was beyond this world and it kinda freaked me out. He was so deep that all I could think about was how full I was.

My world just became a world of lust. " It feels soooo goood ~ahh~, I can't Colby put me down , I can't. Colby covered my cry's with his lips. The kiss was sloppy but even that felt amazing. The inside of me never want to let this feeling go.

Hours past and soon the sun was up. We were at it all night. My body covered in hickeys and bite marks that belonged to the man sound asleep beside me. I laid there playing with his brown hair and staring at his sleeping face, imagine how something so amazing ended up liking someone as fucked up as me. Time seem to slow down when I'm in his arms.

(Sorry it took so long to post I was in summer school. Any-who I hoped y'all enjoy this cuz I surly am low key disappointment in myself but hey I'll gettem next time. You next chapter love bugs.)