If only you knew !

Geage POV
The feeling of a warm body next to mine woke me up.I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes and tried to block the sun from my face . It wasn't fully up but the sun rise was still to bright.

I looked down beside me and Colby was hugging my waistline. I smiled at the peaceful demon that slept so comfortably beside me . I didn't wanna move and wake him up so I laid back down next to him.

I sat there and admired the features on his face. The dark circle under his eyes, his now starting to turn back brown hair, his perfect pink lips that anyone with eyes can see are perfect, his nose which he is low key so inscribe about, his face is just so angle like.

I leaned forward and kissed him, it was soft, and just enough for me to be happy. I pulled back and smiled bigger then ever. I grabbed my phone and it was still early. I checked my social media pages and didn't inspect what I saw.

I slide out of the bed as smooth as possible, trying my best not to wake the sleeping beauty. I tipped toed to the bathroom , and closing the door behind me. In a low tone I began to panic.

"No no no no , wtf Eddie you haven't even properly asked me out, yet you tell the whole internet". I released this is why Colby been acting so weird. I honestly didn't know what to do but for now I never saw it .

I was confused and stuck between to guys, one I've loved forever and another I've grown to love with all my heart. The day had just begun and I already fucked up. I reopened the door and stepped out of the bathroom.

Colby was still sound asleep in the bed curled up in a ball. I smiled at how peaceful someone can be once they are sleep. I walked to my side of the bed and slide back into the covers. I moved closer to Colby and wrapped my arms around him. I didn't want this moment to end.

A few moments later a knock fell upon our door waking Colby from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me quickly releasing where he was laying. He hurried out of my arms and answered the door. It was narrator dropping off today's schedule.

Colby said thank you and narrator left to what I'm assuming is back to his room. Colby walked back over to the bed and sat on the very edge, He went over the schedule front and back before handing it to me. He didn't even look my way just tossed the paper on the bed.

He got up once more but this time it was to go to the bathroom. I heard the shower water running and a bit of steam rolled from under the door. I laid back looking at the blank ceiling, debating what my next step was.

I so badly wanted  to fix things with Colby but on the other hand I betrayed Eddie by sleeping with Colby. How could I hurt the 2 people I love the most all in the same day. I checked Instagram once more to see what our viewers had to say. As expected most were surprised more then disappointed.

My Dms would no longer load do to the many responses I had received. I shut down my social medias for the day and regained my focuse. I inhaled a deep breath trying my best  not freak the freak out. Collecting my thoughts and headed for the closet.

I picked out some clothes and laid them on the bed, that didn't help do to the fact the bed still looked slept in. I put the clothes on the night stand and began making up the bed. When I was done, Colby opened the bathroom door letting out steam and attitude.

His face screamed fuck you though he said no words. I cleared my throat, grabbed my clothes, and speed walked my way to the bathroom. I feel like I been in this bathroom more then necessary. After wrapping up my quick shower and getting dressed, me and Colby decided to exited the hotel room and head to our first destination,

"Glad you boys  could make it, I'm glad you're not dead". I rolled my eyes at molly and josh laughed, "tough crowd today huh?". I shrugged my shoulder and peeked at Colby. He to just brushed the question off. "Arrrd lady's let's get this show on the road".

We began walking across a bridge that lead to what looked like a creepy ass cave. "We were carefully instructed not to go in here". Grant pointed to the dark abyss of a cave. "But we're going to anyways".  I turned around "Yep fucks no, not happening, not losing my life fucking around with you loser , hell no, drawing a big fucking line".

Josh short "my precious" looking ass grabbed my shoulder and turned me back around. "It's otay juicy Molly only said that for the camera, we will never really put you in danger like that, look over there. Josh point to a tower close by. Then to the boats down below the bridge. "They are here to make sure we don't got lost or hurt Arrd".

I took a deep breath and Molly cut the camera back on. "Are there cool dogs in there". Grant patted my head. "Yes my friend very cool dogs". I jumped up and down like a toddler. I could see the utter confusion on Colby face. It was almost refreshing to see something other then that "if I could I would murder you" face.

"Arrd boys and an extra, you ready for some ghost wOoOoOo". I did  a fort night dance and then shook my head yes. Grant walked in first and we followed. It was dark as shit. "Whoops boys almost forgot". Mully pulled some flash lights out his book bag and handed them to us. I was still scared as hell though, not of the ghost but the damn animals that might be in here.