chapter 50

I forced Draco back into one of the desk chairs, straddling his lap as we continued kissing, exchanging heated breaths.

His mouth began trailing down my neck, soft touches that set my nerve endings alight, a heated blaze across my skin.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he whispered, repeating it over and over again between each bestowed kiss.

It felt like a frantic plead, the prayer of a sinner begging for redemption, crazed atonement.

All I could fathom in return was gentle nods against his hair, confirmation that I understood, that it was okay, reassuring absolution.

As he reached the sensitive dip between my collarbones, I cupped his jaw, returning his mouth to mine as if I'd never had it before.

Every kiss was firm and tender, each one felt like forgiveness, concrete vindication, every touch of lips washing away the tainted words of the past.

Clean and pure baptism of our damaged souls.

His hands gripped my back, pressing into my shoulder blades as he crushed me closer against him, desperately intimate.

My fingers slid through his hair in return, tugging softly as he groaned against my lips from the sensation, low, guttural.

It felt just the same as every other time we'd been absorbed in one another, as if we had discovered merciful shade on a dangerously hot day, crucial salvation.

Nothing else seemed important or significant, not even the fact that we were in Snape's office, kissing as if our lives depended on it.

All the world melted away from our entwined figures, until only Draco and I were left, frenzied and devoted and adrift.

Most of all it was relieving, a compassionate release of all the yearning that had been building up, as natural and essential as breathing.

His hands started drifting down my back, reaching for my skirt as he began to push it up my hips, but I pulled away, grabbing his wrists to stop them as we looked at one another.

"Wha-" he began, confusion across his face.

I raised my index finger to his mouth, pressing gently to silence him.

"There's something I want to finish first," I whispered, looking at him for one more moment before removing myself from his lap.

My knees lowered themselves carefully to the floor, my demure form resting in front of him in an obedient manner.

His eyes darkened in realisation, the same anticipation I'd seen in them a week before, manic.

I smiled, sliding my hands along his thighs and reaching for his belt buckle, undoing it slowly, and the same again for the trousers.

He lifted his hips slightly, allowing me to slide his clothing down just enough to let his dick spring free, erect and swollen.

I leaned forward, not wanting to waste another moment as I gripped it firmly, beginning to tease along the length with my fingers, building a torturous rhythm.

He exhaled sharply as I ran my tongue along the shaft of his penis, only stopping to place small kisses of worship at every inch.

I reached the red tip, looking up to meet his burning gaze as I took him into my mouth, letting his dick hit the back of my throat, swallowing as much as I could.

He stared at me, in complete awe as I retracted and repeated the motion, my tongue pressing against the underside of his length, tracing the veins as I pumped the base in the same rhythm.