24 | toxic

a/n: it's a lil spicy

I plugged in my phone in Finn's car after finding it dead in my purse. Powering it on, I watched patiently as texts and notifications popped up.

Nate had texted me last night that he'd dropped by at my apartment and since I wasn't home, he would show up again in the morning.

I put the phone away and intertwined my fingers together, mind still reeling over events of the previous night.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

I turned to Finn. He watched me with eager green eyes, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips.

"Huh?"

He turned back to the road, one arm on the steering wheel and the other crossing over the console to find mine.

"You've been smiling for a while now. Thinking about last night?"

I fought to conceal a flustered grin from eating me up, but it was impossible. This man, this beautiful, tortured man had decided he wanted me in his life. It both scared and excited me.

While he drove I studied the delicate features that defined him. His angled jaw clenched and unclenched in thought, tongue darting out a fraction only to pull his lower lip in.

"I want to lick your face, Finn."

His brows came together in an incredulous frown like he hadn't heard right. It was priceless. "What?"

"Don't ask why. Just."

I didn't mention that I also wanted to wake up to his face every morning. Go on and on about the seemingly insignificant things. Feel his nose up in my hair, filling me in like a drug and his fingers trace every part of my body and recreate it all as art.

"I know what you can lick instead, though." His eyes flashed wickedly.

"If you don't stop talking like that, I'm going to do something that'll endanger the both of us," I swallowed the tight feeling in my throat, not sure I was ready to start what I might not be able to finish. I knew Finn was reckless and impulsive, and loved a good challenge. The half smirk on his mouth confirmed it.

"Try me."

He came to a stop at a red light and I took this as the perfect opportunity. Freeing my hand from his, I let it travel across his jean clad thighs and over to his crotch.

He stilled instantly under my touch, his breathing going shallow.

With the aid of my other hand, I easily undid the button and zipped down, revealing the band of his briefs. He was already aroused. Perfect.

Using feather light strokes, I teased the top of his abdomen, marvelling at the defined V that tapered down and disappeared out of sight.

He inhaled sharply when I palmed him. "Fuck, you're killing me."

I peeped at the traffic light and saw I still had fifteen seconds to get at him.

I lifted the band of his briefs and felt my eyes almost roll to the back of my head when I felt him... warm and firm.

The blaring of horns startled us and I pulled back to see the traffic light had switched to green. Being the first on our lane, we were yet to move. The car jerked forward abruptly as he stepped on the gas.

Finn cursed and I held in a giggle. He looked absolutely blindsided and dare I add... flushed?

I couldn't help the laughter that erupted out of my mouth and I buried my face in my hand. Finn growled as he zipped up.