1. A New Start 🔥(Tough)

3rd Person POV

Today is the first day of this new school! I'm so excited! I wonder what kind of people I would meet?

After you walked out of your house and waved your parents goodbye, you headed to what seems to be your new school.The sun was still rising and it was dawn.

As you walked to school, you saw massive crowds of people.

The gates of the school were open wide and the school stretched out for a good lenght of area. There were students filing into the school doors and some that are still outside chatting away. You see a group of girls that look extremely pretty. You walk up to them, deciding to ask if they could help bring you to the principal's office

"Excuse me? Do you know where the principals office is?"

The girls started snickering and looking at you with evil grins.

"Why should WE tell you? After all new people around here are pretty useless!" One girl says. The girl seems to be the center of their circle, the center of attention. Not to say she was one of the prettiest girls you have ever seen!

"Hey Brats! Stop mocking the new girl why don't you?" A loud voice booms behind you.

"S... Sorry (C/N)" The center girl apologize.

You turn around to see a tall and handsome boy.

He was a taller than you and had the clean and smooth skin. He has the most beautiful (E/C). He also had rich (H/L) (H/C). He had his uniform on, yet he wrapped the jacket around his waist instead of actually wearing it even though it was a bit cold. He also seemed really strong, he had muscles that were showing from his shirt. He seems like the guy any girl would die for.

"Hey! You still alive?" He asked again while shaking you a little.

You snap out of your trance and try to get your mind back into reality.

"Y...yeah! I'm fine!" You stammer as you try to recollect yourself.

"Okay." The boy says as he starts to walk away.

You run up to catch up to him so that you could thank him.

"T...thanks for that" You say trying to catch his attention.

Eventually he stops to look at you, but as he looks down at you, you notice his muscles and his perfect face, and how his hair is perfect, with his handsome smile that could melt any girl's heart

"Yah... It's nothing. (C/N)" He says as he reaches out his hand to you as if to shake it.

"O...oh... I'm (Y/N, (L/N)" You respond, taking his hand and shaking it.

"What class you in?" He asks

"I think... Class 2-B!" You say.

"Wanna walk together so that no other brats bother you?" (C/N) asks

"Of course!" You blurt out.

"Thank you..." You say a bit more calmly.

"Let's go then" He says while he walks off.

You start to fasten your pace to try and catch up to his big steps. In which makes you almost run to class.