2. Welcome 🌸(Soft)

3rd person POV:

You enter the class to see a few students around. You do the quick maths and find out that there are only 13 people in class.

I mean this IS the special programs class, so I guess there wouldn't be as much people in the class.

(C/N) takes you to a seat, in which he sits next to you. You scan the room and see a girl by the window with a high black ponytail, she looked pretty and was looking between her phone and the window with her head resting on her hand.

You also spot a group of boys with a few girls at the back kind of goofing around, they kept laughing loudly and it was a bit irritating. Then a girl comes over and approaches you and (C/N).

"What's your name?" She asks enthusiastically.

"(Y/N), (L/N)" You respond a bit nervous

"Oh cool! I'm Trixie! But people usually call me Trix" She says.

"Can I sit with ya'll?" She asks as she already plops her things down on the table beside yours.

"Sure!" (C/N) replies for the both of you.

For most of the time she was scrolling through social media on her phone, while you and (C/N) talked.

Woah! He is so nice and kind! He's so perfect, he has the cutest looks and such a nice personality, no wonder there were girls staring at us while he was dragging me earlier. Anyone would die to have him be their boyfriend.

Suddenly the door opens and a tall, slim figure walks in wearing a suit and in his hand, a computer and in the other, files. He was most likely the teacher of this class.

"Hello class. As you know, I am Mr. Nakamura, and this is  the advanced class of Martial arts. This will be your main class, but throughout the day you will also have necessary classes, like math, science, english and history, but the most part of your day will be martial arts with me, and Ms. Lorey. I will be specializing in the attacking phase of Martial arts, whereas Ms.Lorey will focus on the defense part. I hope you all know that this is the advanced class, meaning that it will be harder than what you may think or expect." The teacher says with a stern look.

You look to (C/N) while the teacher blabbers on. (C/N) looks so invested in whatever the teacher was saying. You analyze him as the teacher continues talking. His cute (soft?) cheeks, his clothing neatly ironed and straigtened out. His hair perfectly combed and jelled (A bit). His perfect skin and his not-as-obvious freckles. His cute little button nose and his soft eyes as his attention is fully on whatever the teacher is saying.

"Now all of you will head to Martial arts, defense with Ms.Lorey. After that you will have your 2 normal classes, then lunch, then Martial arts Attacking with me and then your last 2 normal class. After everything you have free period. You may not leave the school, you may study or have fun, or do whatever you want. You should have your schedule already." The teacher says as he walks off leaving the class in the classroom.

As the class starts to pack away, you glance over to (C/N), his muscles still showing his cute face focused on packing his backpack. He swings his backpack behind him and turns to you, noticing you staring at him.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

You quickly take your backpack as you turn to him again.

"Y....yah" you respond.

You both head out of the classroom and into the gym while chatting away about how weird the world is. Even though you were enjoying the moment, you couldn't help but feel all the glares and stares as you go to class with the grade's cutest boy. (In your opinion)