5. Are you alright? 🔥(Tough)

3rd Person POV

As the class started, (C/N) threw a punch at you. You blocked it with the soft cushions that are strapped around your hand. He throws another kick upwards, and you try to dodge by ducking your body to the side, but when (C/N) was kicking upwards he also kicked sideways afterwards and downwards. He ended up kicking you in the face making you fall off of your feet and making you fall to the floor while kneeling, yet not completely laying down, while blood started to trickle down from your nose.

 He ended up kicking you in the face making you fall off of your feet and making you fall to the floor while kneeling, yet not completely laying down, while blood started to trickle down from your nose

This isn't part of the story, but I remembered this while writing and I wanted to add it in.

Everyone went quiet, as they saw you on the floor with blood dripping from your nose. You suddenly felt an arm lift your shoulder up and start helping you walk. You turn to your side and look up to see (C/N) looking straight ahead with a somewhat determined look on his face as he takes you to the nurses office.

That was a transition line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the nurses office~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here sweetie, take some ice and you'll be fine" The nurse says as she hands you a pack of ice

I swear, nurses either give you meds, ice or bandaids, it's not always useful ;-;

(C/N) takes your hand and guides you back to class. You realize that Defence class is already over, so you go to the girls locker room as (C/N) waits for you outside. You take your things and quickly change. You rush out of the locker room to find (C/N) staring into blank space waiting for you.

"Okay I'm ready, lets go!" You say as you start to take his hand.

"Alright" (C/N) says. You can tell he is hiding something, but you can't really tell what

"(Y/N)...." He says quietly, almost whispering while stopping in his steps just before you went into class.

"Hm?" You turn around confused looking at him. You realize that he has a somewhat worried face, though you wouldn't expect that from a boy that would always be so positive and cute everyday.

"Hey, umm.... Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to kick you that hard." (C/N) says trying to keep his gaze, by looking ahead and avoiding eye contact.

You were shocked, considering you wouldn't expect such a bad boy to be apologizing.

"It's okay... I'm fine now" You reply, trying to reassure him.

"Alright" He said as he took your hand and started to walk back to the classroom.

Before you walk into the classroom, you take a heavy sigh and just stood there for a while. You stood there in silence, fogeting the (C/N) was with you. You felt a hand rub your back as you hear:

"You know..... You're really cute. Anyone would die to have you with them" (C/N) says while leaning his head closer to your ear and whispering into it.

You can feel your face burning up as you try your hardest to hide your blush. In attempt to hide your embarrasment you blurt out:

"L....Let's just go to class..."

He didn't say anything, he just merely shrugged. You can definitely tell he was a bit disappointed, but he didn't want to show you it.

You enter the classroom and everyone is staring at the both of you. Including Mr.Nakamura. You look up at (C/N) as you realize he is glaring at others to make them look away, which assured you a bit more. Even though no one was staring at you, deep down, you knew. They were all jealous and mad you got to spend time with the hottest guy in class. You can feel your face burning up as you walk to your seat and quietly sit down, as you look down and avoid eye contact from everyone.