7. Hang Out (Tough) 🔥

3rd Person POV

It was after school and you were walking out of the school. You can see the sun in the air, beginning to set, yet it was a clear blue sky. Looking up, you sigh. I'm so glad I can even be friends with (C/N). You thought as your legs take you home without having to use your brain or anything to control it.

As you were walking out of the school gates you hear someone call out:

"Hey (Y/N)!"

You stop in your tracks and spun around on your heels. You turn you head around to see a taller figure somewhat close to your face. You step back a bit and realized that it was (C/N) and you let out a sigh of relief.

"Something wrong?" (C/N) says as he looks down a bit at you, keeping a blank stare.

"No.... Nothing....I was just startled" You say as you relax your shoulders a bit.

"Anyways....What was it that you wanted?" You ask him out of curiousity.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?" (C/N) asks as he gazes to another direction.

"Okay then! Since I'll be busy in the morning do you want to meet at 2:15pm?" You ask, since you had extra training in the morning every saturday.

"Mhm...." (C/N) replies while turning his attention back to you and handing you his phone.

"Huh?" You say as you took his phone confused.

"Give me your number and address, I'm going to pick you up tomorrow at your house 2:15." (C/N) says as he puts his hand in his pockets and look off to the side a bit.

"Okay then! Here you go!" You say giggling while handing back his phone and walking away while waving back at him.

"Don't be late!" (C/N) yells back at you.

You turn around and gives him a sweet smile and a small nod and turn back around. You look up to the sky noticing, it was starting to turn a shad of orangeish-red. Oh my god!! I actually got his number and we're going to hang out tomorrow!! You thought to yourself as you giggle like an idiot, while on the inside there are butterflies in your stomach and you wanted to squeal out to someone about how excited you were.

You get home and eat dinner with your parents and head upstairs to finish your homework so that you don't have to worry about it on the weekends. After 2 hours of homework you see a notification pop up. Thinking you could take a break after finishing your homework and take your phone and look at who it is. Surprisingly it wasn't the phone company or any ads trying to entice you into buying something that you most likely don't need.

"(C/N) (C/L)" You whisper to yourself as you stare at your phone screen. You quickly open up the notification and read his text.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(C/N)

Wear something comfortable tomorrow okay? We're going to the movies. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just by looking at the message you smile to yourself. You quickly type a response and turn off your phone.

You head to the shower and shower off all your troubles. The hot water hitting against your skin makes all your tense muscle, relax. Your troubles all melting away as you forget for a moment on what your troubles and issues are.

You step out of the shower, and put your pyjamas on as you pack your things for tomorrow.

"A small makeup box, my wallet, some extra clothes, lotion, medications for literally anything and tissues." You say to yourself, surprised that they all fit in your sling bag.

"I'll put my phone in tomorrow." You say to yourself as you head to your wardrobe.

As you stood infront of you big wardrobe, you can't help but feel overwhelmed by how much clothes you actually have. I never knew I had this much clothes! Or at least I never realized..... You take a few bunches out and finally settle on a laced pink crop top with the sleeves off of the shoulder combined with tight blue leggings, and some brown boots. You decided that you were going to tie your hair in a low ponytail (Sorry if you have short hair) with a small hair clip. I'll do some light makeup tomorrow.

I'm sorry but I just hate jeans-

You go to bed satisfied with your preparation and pull the sheets over you and turn off the light and quickly doze off to the quietness around you.