8. Brother (Tough) 🔥

3rd Person POV

You wake up earlier in the morning and change into your gym clothes and head off to your training area under your building. You decided to go on the tread mill for a bit. Conisdering you don't really like going outside in your gym clothes for people to see, you prefer to just work out at home. You had just started lifting weights a few days ago, and so far it hasn't been the easiest.

You realize that after working out that it was already 12, so you head up for some lunch. Your parents are always busy, so they usually leave the food in the microwave, for you to eat later on. You head off to the bathroom first and shower off your sweat and change into your clothes for later. You eat some of the food, realizing that it was already 1:30.

You quickly go back up and put some makeup on, nothing too much, just a bit of eyeliner, some blush and a little bit of lipstick. You take your bag and look at your phone as you spray on a bit of perfume, so that you don't smell the worst when you meet (C/N). You check your phone and see if (C/N) had texted you. To your relief, he hasn't, in which you start to go through some of your things, and hiding somethings (👀), just in case he wants to go through your phone or something.

You look outside and see a somewhat tall figure already standing outside and decide to start walking down the stairs, as you are walking you see a message from (C/N).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(C/N)

You here yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as you read the message, you accidentally ran into the door because your head was looking down, and you looked up and opened the door, and saw him looking at you a bit confused already.

"Hehe... Sorry, I was reading your message" You nervously say, while being a bit more relieved because you had an excuse for your clumsiness.

"Sure...." (C/N) says while looking a ibt suspicious

"Anyways.... Wanna go?" (C/N) asks as he puts his arm around your shoulder guiding a bit of your way making your face flush with red.

You stay quiet as you two walk around the streets and to a close by movie cinema. You order for popcorns and a drink and had wanted to pay, but (C/N) had interjected and had paid for the both of your tickets and victuals.

"You didn't have to do that..." You say looking up at him, grateful for your victuals.

"I know" (C/N) says as he looks afar and stops his sentence for a moment.

"But I wanted to...." He smiles as he turns down his head to your level and boops your nose.

" He smiles as he turns down his head to your level and boops your nose