11. Allergies 🌸(Soft)☁️

3rd person POV

It was Wednesday and you were home alone, your parents went on a business trip and left you behind for a week today. When you heard a ding and a flash of light on your phone. Your distorted body on the bed squirms towards your phone and picks it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(C/N)

Hey, can I come over to ur house to do hw with u? My parents are "busy".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You reply to him, telling him that he's always welcome to come over. A few seconds later your phone dings again and lights up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(C/N)

Okay! I'll be over in 10 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You turn off your phone and look up at your room and realize how messy your room is. You finally decide to get up and clean your room a bit so that (C/N) doesn't think you're a total slob. After a quick clean up you hear the doorbell ring. You run downstairs yelling "Coming!" as you get to the front door you look through the peek hole, just to make sure. You see (C/N) holding some flowers and a bag. You open the door and let him in asking what the flowers were for.

"Oh right! Here these flowers are for you, and I have some homework and food in this bag" He says handing you the flowers and holding the bag up. You smile and take the flowers as you go over to an empty flower pot in your garden and place them down outside.

"Thank you for the flowers, it's so sweet! But I should've probably told you I was allergic to pollen....haha" You say nervously laughing a bit giddy and giggly.

He seems a bit surprised at your reaction and a bit sad and guilty. "Sorry, I didn't know you were allergic, what else are you allergic to?" He asks a bit concerned.

"I'm allergic to flowers, dust, oranges, and eggs." You reply smiling and looking up to him.

"Okay then! Should we start studying?" He asks as he turns to look down at you. 

"Okay! Since I'm home alone for this week, we can just go wherever we want I guess?" You say explaining the situation. 

"Do you need me to check in with you every day or something?" He asks while looking around your house, it was neat and quite modern, mostly white and marble but you could tell that this house was very cozy with the big sofa and an island in the kitchen. 

"No, it's okay, I think I'll be fine, anyways where do you want to work?" You ask looking around for a spot for you two to sit down. 

"Let's just work here I guess... if you don't mind?" He asks while looking away shyly and fiddling with his fingers. You giggle a bit at his shyness.

"Alright then. Come sit down." You semi-order him to do so as you pat the spot on the furry carpet next to you. (C/N) hesitantly walk over and plop himself down next to you. He was a bit nervous to be next to you so close. You open your textbook and notebook and set them in front of the both of you. 

"What should we work on first?" You ask turning your head to him and smiling a bit. He blushes slightly. "C...Cute" thought (C/N), looking at you.