9. Pigeon 🔥(Tough)

3rd Person POV

It's been a few weeks, and whenever she got the chance, Clara would come over to talk to you and just to admire you.

"You're the only girl that (C/N) talks about all the time besides from us!" Clara exclaims eyes that shine and glimmer with admiration.

"Oh really?" You say a bit surprised since he seems like he would be a hit with everyone and would probably had 5 exes by now.

"Yah! How do you do it?" Clara asks curiously while she motions for her friends to come over and talk to you.

Before you know it, a hoard of 7 year olds are here next to you. They were all interrogating you like the paparrazi. You look around, even though you were getting a few glares, you enjoyed how the little children bombarded you with question.

Soon enough you see (C/N) walking towards you, and the kids start to disperse. He comes over somewhat close to you, towering over you.

"You're like a pigeon, obnoxious, yet kids love to surround you........." (C/N) says while he trails off in the last part making you unable to hear it.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you" You ask for another repeat because you were really curious about what he had to say. He leaned his right next to your ears and whispered

"You're like a pigeon, obnoxious, yet kids love to surround you, but I would understand, your so sexy and kind." (C/N) says as he got back up to his normal level looking down at you a bit and smirking. You can feel your face heating up, as you try to cover up your face with your hands and trying to turn back around, but as you try to turn around, you feel a hand holding onto your wrists and turning you back around. You take your hands a bit to see (C/N) really close to your face staring at you.

"Although you look really cute when your flustered...." He whispered quietly enough for only you to hear, but enough to send chills down your back.

"I would rather you be calm and not melt into a red blob" (C/N) says as he chuckles a bit while fixing his posture back up and looking back down at you.

You never realize that his chuckle was kind of cute and not scary like how he usually is. You laugh at his comment with him and sooner or later his hands was around your shoulders and you guys were walking back to your house. You feel safe in his embrace and you lean your head a bit on his chest/shoulders.

Sorry if this chapter was shorter than usual, because I wanted to post this idea, but I couldn't stretch a lot of ideas in this either, but thank you for reading :) ❤️