Epilogue

"Good morning, love," Xander greeted after entering the door.

"Good morning," I greeted back before kissing him.

"I brought breakfast," he said, placing the paper bag beside me. He sat next to me and looked at our baby girl that is sleeping in my arms.

"She looks just like you," he whispered.

I chuckled lightly. "She's prettier than me."

"Where's my baby girl?" Mom said when she and Dad barged through the door.

I placed my hands in between my lips indicating for them to keep quiet. They might make my little one cry or disturb other patients here in the hospital.

Both of them stood beside my bed. "You did good, Marina," Mom told me.

I smiled at her. "I learned from the best."

"Good morning, everyone," Kuya Ryan greeted while entering the room. He is with Ate Krissa and their children, Rick and Chelle. Chelle was arguing with Aiel while entering.

Alexander Gabriel or Aiel is my firstborn. He looked so much like Xander but got Dad's green eyes which is why I named him after them.

He's with Kuya Ryan and Ate Krissa because Xander called them to watch over him when I was giving birth.

All of them exchanged greetings before standing next to my bed to look at the baby.

"I'm so happy for the both of you," Ate Krissa told me and Xander.

"You finally did something about it," Kuya Ryan teased Xander. Xander just shook his head.

He was referring to our conversation a year ago. I was obsessed with their daughter so I said I wanted one of my own too and Xander, in the flirtiest way possible, whispered, "Well, we could do something about it."

"What did you name her, hun?" Mom asked.

"Another Gabriel, please." Dad crossed his fingers.

I pursed my lips. "We named her Alessandra Gabriella."

Dad screamed out of joy. Mom scolded him for being too noisy. Xander and I just laughed it off.

Mom wanted to hold Ella so I gave the baby to her and watched her cradle her grandchild.

While everyone was looking at Ella, I noticed Aiel and Chelle. They're sitting on the couch and arguing with one another as usual.

What surprised me was when Aiel whispered something to her and she ended up laughing.

Then and there, I felt it. Just as one story had closed, another one has opened.