Chapter 2: Dear Brielle,

"I am so impressed with you; your amazing heart, how your mind works, how you live, and especially, how you love."
-Unknown
Have a nice day, Gabrielle. XOXO -H💋

☔︎・☔︎・☔︎

"Brielle? Who the hell is Brielle?" I said while rereading the letter.

"What are you looking at?" Faith asked and I jumped a little from shock.

"Faith, stop doing that!" I clutched my chest, trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry, Gabbie. What are you reading though?" she asked, peeking at the letter. I handed it to her and I saw her eyes lit up. She read the content of the letter and while reading, her smile is growing.

"Oh my god! Gabbie! You have a secret admirer!" She jumped up and down from excitement.

"The letter was addressed to Brielle, not to me."

"Marina Gabrielle, you're too slow for your own liking. Brielle is from Gabrielle," she said in a 'duh' tone.

I thought for a second and realized that Faith's right. This secret admirer gave me another nickname. Oh, great! Looks like Gab, Ariel, and Gabcake are not enough.

"What are you looking at?" someone said from behind and I jumped again from shock.

"Why do y'all keep doing that?!" I cried while Faith and Jay laughed.

"What's that?" Jay asked and I hid the letter in my locker.

"It's nothing, " I answered.

"Gabbie has a secret admirer, " Faith said and I glared at her. "But it could actually be from you, " she said and Jay furrowed his eyebrows.

"I didn't write a letter for Gabbie, " he said.

"Well, of course, you'll deny it because it won't be a secret anymore if you said you wrote it, " Faith said and Jay just shook his head.

"I don't think Jay wrote it. It's someone else, " I said.

"Then who could it possibly be?" she asked and I was about to answer when we heard the bell ring and we had to move to our respective classes.

☔︎・☔︎・☔︎

"There's still something missing, don't y'all think?" I asked my co-club members. We started nominating people for the roles in the play but it seems that none of us really fit the characters.

We're all great actors, don't get me wrong. I just feel like we're missing something or maybe we have starred in all the school plays which is why I guess, I just want to see something new.

"I think it's okay but come to think of it, this play needs something, " one of them said.

"What do you think of letting other students portray the characters?" I suggested.

"Then what would we do for this play?" Faith asked who I forgot to mention is also part of the club.

"We'll manage it and we will also teach them how to get things right." I gave them a reassuring smile.