Part 16

-Natalia-

The next morning I wake up and look around. I'm on the sofa tabled up with Em and JJ is on the chair to my right and pen is on the chair to my left. I groan at the sharp pain in my head when my phone goes off. I untangle myself from em and reach for my phone on my coffee table. I look down at the text.

From Hope "hey is there anyway you could come to New Orleans dads not doing good and neither is uncle Elijah. I was hoping you could come and help me with them." Sent 12:55pm

I sigh. And start to text back.

To hope "I wanna come I really do but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the time off. I will ask my boss the next time I see him. Sorry!" Sent 12:59

I place my phone back down and I go to my bathroom to pee. When I walk back out I notice Emily is awake.

"Hey em" I whisper knowing she probably has a headache too.

"Hey." She pauses "I need coffee."

"Yea me too" I state "wanna order some?" I ask

"Yea let's" she says and I smile. I grab the phone and see I have a new message from Hope. I decide to ignore it for a minute while I order coffee and food. Once I've ordered it both me and Em lay back down on the couch. I decide that I should look at the text from Hope.

From Hope "yea ok. Please try Nat." Sent 13:04

To Hope "I will. I love you" sent 13:12

I put my phone down on the couch next to me and lay back. I pinch the bridge of my nose hoping to help my headache. A few minutes later my phone goes off again.

From Hope "love you too" sent 13:15

I turn off my phone again and me and em sit there in silence. About 5 minutes later JJ wakes up she says morning to us and both me and em correct her saying it's afternoon. We all then lay in silence till the door knocks. I stand up and walk to the door. The man passes me the four coffees and bag of food.

"Thanks" I whisper he nods his head and I close my door. I take the food and coffees over to the living room and place them on the coffee table. I made sure they put our names on the different coffees to know whose is whose. I look up at Penelope who is now awake and annoyed because the knock woke her up. I hand everyone their coffees.

I walk to my bathroom and open the left side of my cupboard and grab the aspirin. I walk back to the living room I sit down and pop out two and place the bottle on the table. I take them with a sip of my coffee. I drink and eat and see all decide to go back to sleep. Me and Em go to my room and JJ and pen go to the spare.

-

A couple of hours later I wake up again. I check my phone and it's 6:04. I look over and see that Emily is not there anymore. I sigh and pull myself out of bed. I walk out my room and see a note on the counter.

Hey Nat me and JJ left. I'm not sure if pen is still there but we'll see you at work on Monday love you.  ~em

I smile at the note and walk to the spare bedroom. I poke my head through the door and see pen still sleeping. I smile and walk back to my bedroom to get my phone. I see I have a text from spence.

From spence "hey bby. I'm on my way home." Sent 6:16

I smile at the message

To spence "umm pen is still here but she's sleeping" sent 16:20

From spence "ok when I get there I'll stay in the bedroom till she leaves" sent 16:22

I smile and pen walks out of the guest bedroom.

"Hey pen. JJ and em went home." I state

She smiles "yea I should probably get going we have work tomorrow let me just get my stuff."

"That wasn't me trying to get rid of you you know that right?" I ask

"Yea I know but I do need to get home" she states

"Ok"

She collects all her stuff says bye to me and leaves.

After about 5 minutes Spencer comes in.

"Hey spence" I say as I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hey bby" he states as he wraps his arms around my waist in return.

"I'm happy your back I missed you" I smile

"I missed you too bby" he reply's

We stand there for a minute just enjoying each other's company.

"How's your head?" He asks knowing I was drunk last night.

"It's been better" I say "and how did u know I got that drunk" I add

"Do you not remember the video of you and the girls doing karaoke that you sent us last night." He smiles

"Omg we did what." I say and he laughs

"Yea we were all impressed by your singing skills" he states.

"Omg" I whine and he chuckles. "Do you think they'll forget about it by tomorrow" I ask

"No we weren't nearly as drunk as you obviously were" he laughs and I sigh.

He decided to go get some food and I decided to clean up my apartment. There is empty bottles of vodka, tequila, whiskey and more. The table and counters are sticky and there are glasses and shot glasses spread everywhere. I throw out all the bottles and put the half empty ones in the liquor cabinet.

I pick up all the glasses and put them in the sink I wash them up and then wipe down the tables and the side. I go to the guest bedroom and get the sheets to wash. I take the glasses of water off the sides and put them in the kitchen. I put some new sheets on the bed. I go into the bathroom and make sure it's Clean in there.

I go into my bedroom and grab the glasses of water from there and take them to the kitchen. After all that I put the hoover around the house and put it back in the closet. I then sort my clean laundry out and hang it on my closet. After all that I sit down on a couch and find a movie to watch. Not long after spence comes back with some food.

I put on the film and we eat our dinner. After that we watch a few more films until it eventually gets to about 10:34 and we decide to go to bed.

_______________________________________

A/N:   Ok so I think I've figured out the story line and the direction I wanna go in. But I wanna know... I plan on ending this book soon. And I'm wondering if I do end this book would you want there to be second book? Because if you do I need to set up the ending for this one to be able to do another.