Part 20

-Natalia-

The next day we wake up to our alarm and get ready for work.

We arrive at the Bau and JJ tells us we have a case

We arrive at the Bau and JJ tells us we have a case. We all go to the conference room where jj gives us the details.

"There have been a series of murders in Louisiana. 3 women between the ages 26 and 30 were tortured, shot and killed. All the women were blonde with blue eyes." JJ explains.

"Sexual assault?" Rossi asks

"No there was no sign of sexual assault." J reply's

"There all blond with blue eyes and around the same age so they're probably surrogates for someone in the unsubs life." I say. And everyone nods in agreement.

"When did the murders start?" Rossi asks.

"Two weeks ago." JJ reply's.

"Ok wheels up in 20" Hotch announces as he gets up and walks out. Everyone following behind him.

-

Me, JJ and Hotch arrive at the local police station. As soon as we walk in a tall red head walks over to us.

"Sheriff Maria Mendoza." She announces and holds out her hand for me to shake. I shake it and JJ introduces me and Hotch.

"These are SSA's Natalia Mikaelson and Aaron Hotchner. I'm Jennifer Jareu we spoke on the phone." JJ says.

The Sheriff nods. "We have a conference room set up for you over here follow me." She says and starts walking. "It's not a lot but it's what we have" she states as we walk in the room.

"This will be fine thank you." Hotch states looking around the room

"Ok well if you need anything me and my officers are here to help." She says

I nod "thank you" I say and she walks out.

-

A couple of hours later everyone came back from where they were and shared their information. We are all sat in the conference room. Going over our information.

"It's getting late we should head to the hotel and come back in the morning." Hotch states and we all get up and go to the suvs.

-

The next day I wake up and go shower straight away. I get out dry my hair and put on a blouse with black bottoms and black heels.