Part 21

-Natalia-

The next morning I wake up to my alarm like usual. I get out of bed and go shower. I get out and dry my hair doing my usual makeup routine and walking to my closet. I grab a blue and white stripe jacket and black bottoms. I pick out some black heels and walk to my safe. I pull out my gun and badge. I put my gun in its holster and attach it to my waistband.

I grab my bag and walk to the kitchen where Spencer made pancakes.

"Pancakes?" I ask with a smile

"Yep pancakes." He reply's

I sit down at the table and eat. After we eat we both go down to the car. And drive to work.

-

We walk out the elevator and through the large glass doors. We both go to our desks and sit down.

"Hey Nat." Emily says as she comes in.

"Hey em." I reply.

"How you feeling today?" Em asks me

"I'm fine" I reply.

"Good."

After the little conversation we have we both. We both go to our work. After working for awhile I hear my phone go off and I have a message from Hope.

From Hope "hey I was thinking about coming to Virginia to see you for a while. If I do can I stay with you?"

To hope "yea ofc"

From Hope "Landon may be coming too is that ok?"

To hope "Yea ofc"

I smile at my phone before Looking back up.

"What you smiling at?" Derek asks

"My sister might be coming to stay with me for a few days" I reply. And he smiles

"Makes sense" I laugh slightly and turn back to my work.

-

It's now 5:30 and me and Spencer are about to leave work to go home. While we're in the elevator my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller id and it says hope so I answer.

"Hey hope"

"Hey Nat so you remember when I mentioned coming to stay with you?"

"Yea"

"Well me and Landon are outside your apartment."

I chuckle slightly "ok well me and Spencer are just about to leave work now. So you'll have to wait about 15 minutes"

"Ok we'll l wait for you"

"Ok see you soon."

I hang up

"Who was that" Spencer asks

"Hope her and Landon are outside our apartment."

"That was fast" he chuckles

"Yea" I reply's and we go to the car and drive to our apartment.

We get in the elevator and it takes us to our floor. We walk over to my door where Landon and Hope are sat outside. I take out my keys and unlock the door.

"Here you go" I move out the way for Hope and Landon to go in and me and spence follow. I close the door and place my bag on the counter.

"Thank you" Hope says