Part 30

-Natalia-

It's been 4 years since my breakdown in the office. A couple months after the breakdown I found out Emily wasn't dead. Hotch and JJ knew that which put a real damper on our relationship.

Me and Spencer are laid in bed sleeping right now. Today is Haileys 4th birthday. Me and Spencer wake up early and go downstairs to make chocolate chip pancakes as that are Hailey a favourite.

We're having a small party later with some of Hailey a friends. We're just gonna cook some barbecue food -as it's a nice day- hope is also staying here and the team is coming.

Me and Spencer ended up moving house again. This one has a nice sized garden. It has a guest room and a office whereas the last one didn't have enough space for both a guest room and home office.

Anyway just as me and Spencer Finnish the last of the pancakes Hailey emerges.

"Morning sweetie." I say

"Morning mommy." She smiles

"Happy birthday baby" Spencer states and Hailey smiles

"We made you chocolate chip pancakes" I tell her and she smiles. "Here" I say placing the pancakes on the side and picking Hailey up putting her on the stool. While she eats I go upstairs to wake up hope. "Hope?" I call

"Yeah?" I hear her call back

"Just checking your up." I say

"I'll be down in a minute" she tells me and I nod. Before walking back downstairs.

-

It's now a little later in the day. Hailey's friends Jenny and Marissa Are here along with Henry, jack, hotch, Rossi, JJ, Emily, Garcia, Morgan and hope. Morgan, Hotch, Rossi and Spencer are outside by the grill. Jenny, Marissa, jack and Henry are playing a game by the swings. And me, hope, JJ, Emily and Garcia are sat in chairs just talking.

"The food is done." Morgan calls and we all walk over to the food table.

"Hailey. Come here sweetie." I call. And she comes over. I pass her down some food all the kids eat before going back to play. I smile at the sight of them all playing together.

We get her cake and song her happy birthday. After cake Jenna and Marissa go home. I'm sat with Hailey on the floor.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" I ask her and she nods excitedly "I have a question for you." I say

"What?" She asks

"How would you feel about having a little brother or sister?" I ask and her face instantly lights up with a smile.

"I would love one. It would be so fun. I'd have someone to play with all the time." She states excitedly and I smile at her.

"Yeah. Can you keep a secret?" I ask her and she nods "what if I told you your gonna have a sibling." I say and she smiles

"When? Where is it?" She asks

"It's in mommy's tummy." I tell her. "And it'll be here in a few months. But don't tell daddy about your sibling yet." I tell her and she nods "come on let's get you to bed" I say picking her up taking her up to her bedroom.

After we put Hailey down we both walk down to the living room and watch tv.

"Spence." I say and he hums to show him listening. "How would you feel about another kid?" I ask

"I mean it would be great." Spencer says "why do you ask?" He asks me and I look at him. He looks back at me then down to my stomach and back to me. "Your not- are you?" He asks and I nod.