Part 17

-Natalia-

The next morning I wake up to my alarm and groan. I roll out of bed and go shower. I get out and dry my hair I run over it with my straighteners and I apply a light makeup. I walk into my closet and grab some light blue jeans a black top and black blazer. I grab my black heels and slip them on.

I get my gun from my gun safe and my badges I then walk into the kitchen and grab the coffee Spencer made for me. I pick up my bag and keys.

"Spence you ready?" I call

"Yea" he calls back as he walks out of my room.

I smile at him and we walk downstairs to my car. I drive is to the bau.

-

We get out the car and walk to the elevator. We both go up to the 6th floor and go to our desks.

"Did you two come in together" em asks

"Yea we saw each other in the parking lot" I state

I didn't hesitate with the lie because I knew it was only a matter of time before someone asked that. We all sit down at our desks and start our paperwork. After about 30 minutes JJ comes into the bullpen and announces that we have a case. I let out a sigh and we all walk to the conference room. I sit down in a chair next to Emily and Rossi.

"Hey Nat." Derek says and I just know he's gonna bring up me singing "you got a really good singing voice you know."

I sigh "thanks but I can't believe I actually did that" I state

"Aww baby. We didn't mind it was some nice entertainment." He laughs

"Yea but that was one of my well kept secrets." I state "I don't know why but I don't like people knowing."

"Well it's too late for that." Rossi states

"Yea I know thanks Ros." I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"You do have a nice voice Natalia." Hotch says

"Thanks Hotch but don't we have a case to get to." I ask to change the subject.

"Yes. Yes we do JJ?" He asks.

"Ok there have been a series of murders in LA. 4 woman have been killed in the space of 4 weeks. They all had their throat slit and their hair cut to just below shoulder length. Two of the woman's hair was also dyed brown. The other two are natural brunette." JJ explains

"So he focuses on their facial features and not their hair colour because he know he can change that." I say and the team nods in agreement. "Sexual assault?" I ask

"All four women were raped." JJ states

"Ligature marks on the wrists. So they were probably tied up." Derek explains

"And all the woman are taken on a Friday and dumped on late Sunday night/ early Monday morning." JJ adds

"He probably stalks them the days before." Emily says and we all nod and hum in agreement.

"Ok we have 4 days until Friday. Wheels up in 30." Hotch announces as he stands up and walks out. Everyone follows shortly after him. We all grab our go Bags and drive to the jet.

-

Once we land in LA me, Hotch and JJ go to the local police station. Rossi and Reid go to the morgue and Emily and Derek go to the dump site.

We walk into the station and are greeted by a short man. He's about 5'7 he has black hair and blue eyes. JJ walks over to him.

"Detective Nathan Daniels?" She asks and he nods "Jennifer jareu we spoke on the phone."