Part 18

-Natalia-

It's been 3 months since that night out. The next day I asked Hotch for a few personal days and he granted. So I went to go see my family and everyone is doing my much better now. We got back from another case yesterday and today Spencer decided he was taking me on a date. 2 months ago we moved in together and About 1 month ago we decided to tell the team about us.We have now been dating for a year and I couldn't be happier.

Right now I'm at my apartment getting ready for our date. I shower and curl my hair to light waves and do a Smokey eye for makeup and go to my closet to get a dress. I put on a black skirt and top I pair it with a black bladder that I rest on my shoulders and a pair of black heels. I walk out my closet and into the living room where Spencer was waiting for me.

"You ready!" He asks and I nod

"You ready!" He asks and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me down to the car he opens the door for me and then runs around to his side. He drives us to a fancy Italian restaurant.

When we arrive he jumps out and runs around to me to open the door. He helps me out the car and we walk in. We walk up to the lady at the desk

"Reservation for Reid"

"Yea follow me the woman reply's" she shows us our table and we sit down.  We order our food and drinks and after all that he stand up and  stands in front of me.

"Natalia ever since I met you I thought you were beautiful and amazing. Your incredibly smart and I knew from the first moment we kisses you were the one for me. I love you Natalia." He gets down on one knee and pulls out a small black box "will you marry me?" He asks and I nod

"Yes of course I'll marry you" I say and he slides the ring on my figure. He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. He spins me around before putting back on the ground and kissing me.

-

The next day we have work again so I wake up and shower I get dressed into a black dress.

I walk into the kitchen and make some coffee for both me and Spencer

I walk into the kitchen and make some coffee for both me and Spencer. Then we both go down to my car.

We arrive at the Bau and go to our desks I sit down and immediately pen JJ and em Coe up to me.